Groups

HELP / ADVICE PLS

Due at Novello thetare London Sat, 30th. Can you advise me on the best place to eat on the cheap or with voucher. Travelling by rail. Thanks. Please move if uin thr wrong area!!!!

8 Comments

Banned

Can get buy one get one free vouchers from the rail station for various restaurants, don't know if they still do them but have been for years.

Original Poster

Lumoruk, I'm not a regular traveller to the capital and have never heard of this before. Do you just ask for this whilst buying ur ticket and where for eg can it be redeemed? Thanku.

Banned

3gees;7682593

Lumoruk, I'm not a regular traveller to the capital and have never heard … Lumoruk, I'm not a regular traveller to the capital and have never heard of this before. Do you just ask for this whilst buying ur ticket and where for eg can it be redeemed? Thanku.

I picked mine up at my doctors, but when we got to the train station they had loads there it's this. Remember to keep your train ticket as you'll need it to redeem any of the offers.

daysoutguide.co.uk/

Original Poster

Much obliged to you, will check out the link you provided now. Any that you could recommend or tried out yourself? Hopeyou are feeling well again. I'm due at my GP in the morning so will see if there's any of these leaflets but must say most bizarre find at at doctors surgery. Rep coming your way. Cheers.

If anyone else want to share their niche eating spot in London, pls also shout out, the more choices I have, the merrier!!!!!!!! Cheers

Banned

3gees;7682761

Much obliged to you, will check out the link you provided now. Any that … Much obliged to you, will check out the link you provided now. Any that you could recommend or tried out yourself?

we went here, was for her 21st birthday present so 3 yrs ago now fully recovered

daysoutguide.co.uk/max…den

Original Poster

lumoruk;7682858

we went here, was for her 21st birthday present so 3 yrs ago now fully … we went here, was for her 21st birthday present so 3 yrs ago now fully recovered :)http://www.daysoutguide.co.uk/maxwells-covent-garden

Very kinda of you, will check out latest reviews as it has been awhile.

Banned

3gees;7682957

Very kinda of you, will check out latest reviews as it has been awhile.

We went and saw Grease by the way, wasn't just for the meal :oops:

Original Poster

Booked to see 'cat on a hot tin roof' using deal posted, booked early so was very unhappy when the £10 deal was later posted. This is for my other half's valentines gift, so just wanted a small bit to eat as have the got the Deb's champagne bucket delivered yesterday to toast the V-day. Cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad news about Barcelona2398
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?2296
      3. Any PS4 News Here29213613
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917257

See more discussions