Groups

HELP & ADVICE WHEN BOOKING CHEAP FLIGHTS WITH AER LINGUS, RYANAIR ETC

Going to book a cheap flight to Dublin with either aer lingus or ryanair.

This will be the 1st time i've did this and was hoping someone can give me advice about all the hidden charges or stuff to watch out for

I've only got as far as getting price so far and It's only £35 return for 1 adult.

I know these companies lure you in with cheap flights and then add on extra charges!!!

Thanks

Carol

6 Comments

You'll find this guide by member EMASU very useful for booking Ryanair flights

hotukdeals.com/ite…ki/

we booked one for the mother in law & there were no extra charges as she didnt take any hold luggage as thats extra ( she was only going ireland for a weekend) i checked her in online as thats exta if you get them to do it at the airport

Print off the terms and conditions BEFORE you book and read every word!

kassy2005;4675297

we booked one for the mother in law & there were no extra charges as she … we booked one for the mother in law & there were no extra charges as she didnt take any hold luggage as thats extra ( she was only going ireland for a weekend) i checked her in online as thats exta if you get them to do it at the airport

Mother In Law? Was it a one way ticket? :whistling:

Yeah check in online and make sure you are a member of the EU or UK, Taking just hand luggage is cheap, went to Dublin for 4p return with a friend

Trickyjabs;4675320

Mother In Law? Was it a one way ticket? :whistling:

lol damn ! never thought of that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1321
      2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4594775
      3. Any PS4 News Here29313801
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866386

See more discussions