Groups

HELP - AGAIN

Has anyone heard of the company Extra Weeks, I have just booked 3 weeks in Silver Lakes Resort florida, paid them £340.00 but am a little worried, I know I have to attend a presentation etc but even so good deal for August, has anyone had any dealings with these people if so please let me know

3 Comments

Original Poster

Thank you amcol, well I just read all the write ups you suggested and you are right some people have had good experiences, I guess its like that with anything and any holiday. I did learn from it about getting a refund from the bank if you pay by credit card, interesting!

I have not personally dealt with these people but just prepare yourself for some hard selling. We did it for free disney tickets and we were there all day even though it was just for the mornning. But the good thing is they provide breakfast and lunch. Could you pm the details of the company because it sounds a really goo deal. thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710951
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17836371
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767260
      4. Virgin Media Broadband Retention Deals47

See more discussions