Groups

HELP - AGAIN

Can anyone help me I have been trying to access my basket on Tesco direct, I can accesss my basket and checkout on Tesco.com but not on Tesco Direct, wrote to them they gave me a list of thing to check which I did, but to be quite honest I havent changed anything so cannot understand why I cannot access Tesco Direct Basket and Checkout, any help is appreciated.

10 Comments

In the meantime, I would suggest trying it in a different browser... if you are curently using Internet Explorer... just download firefox (a simple google, first hit finds it)

That might work ...

Original Poster

Not too good at this but here goes ill give it a try its been driving me nuts thanks.....

The tesco grocery site sometimes goes a bit wonky for me.... i just use another browser to complee a purchase and it's ok. Let us know how you get on

Original Poster

Still did not work, I downloaded firefox and I still get this
    Error

Unexpected error occurred
    every time I try to see my basket or checkout
    Not on Tesco.com just on Tesco direct ?:?

Error

octobergirl;1759324

Not too good at this but here goes ill give it a try its been driving me … Not too good at this but here goes ill give it a try its been driving me nuts thanks.....

Is it possible you might have actually signed up twice using different passwords or email address ?

Only say that because I did exactly that with HMV once and it took ages to realise what I'd done.

Original Poster

hottoshop;1759362

Is it possible you might have actually signed up twice using different … Is it possible you might have actually signed up twice using different passwords or email address ?Only say that because I did exactly that with HMV once and it took ages to realise what I'd done.

Thank you I could have - I will go and try that now:)

Original Poster

Error

I even checked with 'forgot password' but I was right still cant get there, the thing is I can get into my basket at tesco.com but not tesco direct. I am a little worried as a few months ago someone bought £130 of things on my credit card from tesco direct - they must have picked up in store because fraud telephoned me, I did not have to pay it but it worried me! and now I am even more worried?

Original Poster

I give up - for tonight anyway, thank you all, but if anyone thinks of anything I will be back to check tomorrow, thanks again

octobergirl;1759408

ErrorUnexpected error occurredI even checked with 'forgot password' but I … ErrorUnexpected error occurredI even checked with 'forgot password' but I was right still cant get there, the thing is I can get into my basket at tesco.com but not tesco direct. I am a little worried as a few months ago someone bought £130 of things on my credit card from tesco direct - they must have picked up in store because fraud telephoned me, I did not have to pay it but it worried me! and now I am even more worried?

All sounds a bit dodgy to me.
    If it was me I think I'd be contactng Customer Services by telephone first thing and asking them to change passwords, usernames etc whilst ensuring they have your correct details on file.

Out of interest is your computer well protected ? Do you run a virus checker and firewall and do you also have a program like Ad-Aware or Spybot installed so that you can run periodic checks.

I would hate to think that you have a keylogger virus on your PC which is sending passwords , card nubers etc out remotely.

Hopefully that's not the case but best safe than sorry.

Original Poster

Contacted customer services, waited, explained, then got put through to tech help, then explained.......... then GOT CUT OFF!
    By the way thank you all:?....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?3358
      2. Bearded chat714
      3. One for the mathmaticians2948
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691426

See more discussions