HELP!! Amazon

If I order today on Amazon free delivery, how quickly will I receive the item if in stock? I am going to a holiday flat on Sat for 1 week and want it delivered there?

Thanks

5 Comments

Free (Supersaver) delivery is usually 3-5 days I believe

Can you not order using a free Amazon Prime trial, giving next day delivery? If you then order tomorrow before you go, the item should then be with you on Monday.

Original Poster

just noticed the Amazon Prime trial... thanks, presumably I can use that and then cancel the trial when we get back

midlandscomics;2798495

Free (Supersaver) delivery is usually 3-5 days I believeCan you not order … Free (Supersaver) delivery is usually 3-5 days I believeCan you not order using a free Amazon Prime trial, giving next day delivery? If you then order tomorrow before you go, the item should then be with you on Monday.

I do not think it will arrive on Monday as it's a Bank Holiday...........

think;2798545

just noticed the Amazon Prime trial... thanks, presumably I can use that … just noticed the Amazon Prime trial... thanks, presumably I can use that and then cancel the trial when we get back

Yes thats right - I've recently signed up to it and intend to cancel before the month is up.

simon012;2798576

I do not think it will arrive on Monday as it's a Bank Holiday...........

Forgot that :oops: Yeah, it'll be Tuesday then :thumbsup:

Original Poster

no worries, have ordered for delivery tomorrow to the owner of the holiday flats... thanx... rep added
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563827
    2. Cheer me up please?610
    3. One thing you've forgotten1923
    4. BT existing customers can be new customers again day after contract ends..2141

See more discussions