Groups
    EXPIRED

Help and advice needed: Scammed on hukd?

I think I've just been scammed on hukd. I paid for killzone 2 on good friday and the seller promised to post item the next day on saturday. Unfortunately, it's Thursday today and I still have not received the game. I've dropped the seller a PM but they have not gotten back to me yet...what should I do?

26 Comments

Original Poster

Here's a link to the thread:

(link removed)

when did you send the PM

Original Poster

Smeagol when did you send the PM

You are very quick to assume you have been scammed here, try not to make accusations, and go about the right mehtod of establishing what has happened...just advice, if you have been "scammed" it will be made clear but this member does look trust worthy and has good feedback myabe wait and contact a mod?

Banned

A bit hasty really, have you phoned him, or emailed him?
    IF he sent Sat, could be a genuine reason he did not, unless he posted before 12, it probably would not of gone until Tues.
    Sat, it should of arrived Tues, if he posted Tues,should of been Weds, we are only talking a couple of days, could be a hold up, a backlog of post from Easter, a tad hasty to jump in shouting scam!

Smeagol when did you send the PM

It states in the thread that it is being sent 1st class recorded. PM the op and request the tracking no. you can then input it in the royal mail site and it will tell you what is going on.
    To be honest its still early days yet especially with bank holidays slowing the postal services

the member has not been on since 14 so might not have got it, they have god feedback and there inbox might be full

Hydromancer;4938872

14th April

he hasnt been on since then so maybe wait a few more days bud

Original Poster

bfjem;4938877

You are very quick to assume you have been scammed here, try not to make … You are very quick to assume you have been scammed here, try not to make accusations, and go about the right mehtod of establishing what has happened...just advice, if you have been "scammed" it will be made clear but this member does look trust worthy and has good feedback

I'll probably wait a bit longer but the seller was online when I sent the message and only asked if he had posted the game. sorry if I seem to be jumpin to conclusions

Banned

just received a letter sent on the 9th.....gives you an idea!!

try ringing him, if you follwed the trading guidelines

Last seen playing Killzone 2:
    http://i139.photobucket.com

Hydromancer;4938898

I'll probably wait a bit longer but the seller was online when I sent the … I'll probably wait a bit longer but the seller was online when I sent the message and only asked if he had posted the game

looking at the advice of other members, he may not have got your message, give it a couple more days, bank holidays can play havock with mail....chin up it will get sorted

Just remember this is a holiday week and many people are busy doing things ,I would have waited till early next week before making any assumptions,

remember the postal service is slightly slower as they have just caught up on Easter etc

Trickyjabs;4938914

Last seen playing Killzone 2:

Lol your such a plonker man!!

it's hard to be patient when expecting something... but it's only been 4 postal days

Original Poster

Thanks everyone for advice...maybe I am jumping to conclusions...mods please lock the thread

Hydromancer;4938931

Thanks everyone for advice...pity I can only rep one person per thread

Since when?

As it was Easter, if he sent saturday then good chance it wouldn't have picked up until Tuesday because of Bank Holiday. Then it can take 1-3 days for Royal Mail. Obviously you cant do much unless you have OP telephone number but I've had a problem on here where I bought something, it didn't arrive etc. Turns out one of my neighbours picked up 'while you were out' note and forgot to give it to me.

Hydromancer;4938931

lol its not all about rep matey as long as this is sorted

What a nutter, it's only been a few days.

Hydromancer;4938931

You sure, I repped about 8 people the other day on one thread bacause Im generous like that.

As everyone else said, sit tight, Im sure Postman Pat will get sick off Killzone 2 before long!

Do bank holidays have any bearing on BT as i noticed thats how the OP paid.?

Original Poster

deb8z;4939051

Do bank holidays have any bearing on BT as i noticed thats how the OP … Do bank holidays have any bearing on BT as i noticed thats how the OP paid.?

apparently not according to the seller as I asked just that...anyway, if the bt had not come, the seller would get in touch

Banned

Hydromancer;4938931

Thanks everyone for advice...maybe I am jumping to conclusions...mods … Thanks everyone for advice...maybe I am jumping to conclusions...mods please lock the thread

Thread locked as requested. Let us know how you get on.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846187
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764279
    3. Did you know?2847
    4. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892428

See more discussions