help anyone know any good xbox games

bought a xbox for my bf for xmas, havent got a clue what games to get can anyone help? i have already bought mw2. he is 27 lol

17 Comments

Forza motorsport 3 or if he is into music rock band 2 or guitar hero 5?

FIFA 10 is the best game out there.

Original Poster

chralph;7125256

Forza motorsport 3 or if he is into music rock band 2 or guitar hero 5?

thanks was looking at forza earlier has good reviews

Original Poster

makershaker;7125264

FIFA 10 is the best game out there.

thanks he not into football he more of as rugby man lol

I'd get Forza 3 if he likes his cars

buy a bunch of points as well for the online arcade games.

peggle (my favourite!)
defense grid
....loads and loads more - seriously loads more!

Does he have any other gaming systems (PC or PS3)? If so then some games like Dragon Age are out since they're better on another platform.

Assuming he doesn't then it's worth picking up anything (well, everything) by Bioware:

Jade Empire
Knights of the Old Republic (#2 by Obsidian isn't bad either)
Mass Effect
Dragon Age

Left for Dead 2
Forza Motorsport 3
The Saboteur
GTA 4
FIFA 10
Halo 3: Odst
Bioshock
Assassins Creed 1 and 2
Oblivion: The Elder Scrolls.

Some of my favourite titles.

You do realise he'll dump you for his Xbox don't you :w00t:

chelskii;7130824

This is not true the multiformat games on the 360 and PS3 are the same, … This is not true the multiformat games on the 360 and PS3 are the same, the pc version of Dragon age is better but then you have to have a good system and anyway this is about Xbox games to go with an Xbox present.

I'm not sure what your point is there. Sure it's about xbox games, but you're not going to include all of them so if he's already got gaming systems you may as well remove the ones from the potential list that are better on other systems and pick from the others.

Original Poster

Bigpoppaad;7130867

Left for Dead 2Forza Motorsport 3The Saboteur GTA 4FIFA 10Halo 3: … Left for Dead 2Forza Motorsport 3The Saboteur GTA 4FIFA 10Halo 3: OdstBioshockAssassins Creed 1 and 2Oblivion: The Elder Scrolls.Some of my favourite titles.You do realise he'll dump you for his Xbox don't you :w00t:

i know he most probs will lol he on bout tekken 6 or street fighter 5 which one you fink im not buying both he is avin a laugh

Hi
The best are Halo 3, Modern Warfare 2, Left for dead 2, Halo 3 ODST :thumbsup:

Left 4 dead 2

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Some older ones to get that you get cheaply from Blockbuster etc are Bioshock, Mass Effect (both already mentioned) and Dead Space...

Banned

gari189;7134401

Some older ones to get that you get cheaply from Blockbuster etc are … Some older ones to get that you get cheaply from Blockbuster etc are Bioshock, Mass Effect (both already mentioned) and Dead Space...

Yeah BIOSHOCK and DEADSPACE, loved them both great atmosphere and plenty of shocks!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
    2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…22
    3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions