Groups
    EXPIRED

Help!! Anyone know where i can get an Orange Turtle Toy (not Ninja Turtles)

My son's best friend has asked us for an Orange Turtle for his birthday on Wednesday & desperately need to find one. He's mad on animals especially turtles & would love an orange one
    Any help would be appreciated!!
    Thanks

8 Comments

how old is he cn it be a soft toy or does he want a plastic one. Not sure if they still sell them but the early learning centre used to sell a loy of plastic animals bit of a long shot but if you haven't already you could try there. Ithink morrisons had a baby toy that was orange could have been a tortoise though.

Original Poster

RobInBrentwood;4580430

not sure if you was after a teddy or plasticy toy!this looks quite nice … not sure if you was after a teddy or plasticy toy!this looks quite nice thoughhttp://all-plush.amazonwebstore.com/Plush-Orange-Sea-Turtle-25/M/B000CEMREG.htm?traffic_src=froogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_source=froogle-GB&id=uk

that looks fab :thumbsup: but i'm assuming it's from the states as it has the price in dollars so wouldn't arrive before weds :-( thanks though

Original Poster

cacaroca;4580431

how old is he cn it be a soft toy or does he want a plastic one. Not sure … how old is he cn it be a soft toy or does he want a plastic one. Not sure if they still sell them but the early learning centre used to sell a loy of plastic animals bit of a long shot but if you haven't already you could try there. Ithink morrisons had a baby toy that was orange could have been a tortoise though.

he's going to be 6 it can be plastic or soft toy as he loves both
    we don't have a morrisons near us :-( thanks though :thumbsup:

Original Poster

cacaroca;4587761

found this not sure if you would get it in … found this not sure if you would get it in time.http://www.kingswearbears.com/pages/trudi/sweetmain.htm

awww that's fab :thumbsup: i might order that to give him another time thanks :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Canceling virgin media contract34
      2. Advertised on Gumtree44
      3. Recommend a free reminder app68
      4. Replacement LCD for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro11

See more discussions