Groups

Help Anyone? PLEASE!

I got a tattoo a few years back that im really not in love with anymore, I want to elborate on it and make it into something beautiful, the only problem is I have zero skills paintshop wise and zero skills imagination wise, so I was hoping someone could help me design something new.

this is my original tattoo, picture isnt too good, sorry!
    img.photobucket.com/alb…jpg

im hoping to make the flower prettier and have a pattern arund it possibly, I found this picture, this is the kind of thing im going for..

and here is a pattern I like taken from a miss sixty perfume..

so, can anyone help me?

11 Comments

[COLOR=black]I think the name of this forum should change to:- geek grrrl Musings and Random Nonsense. :whistling: :whistling: :roll: [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=black]Why don't you take the pictures that you like to a tattooist and see what they can do for you? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [/COLOR]

if you pull your jeans down a little further I may be able to offer some useful advice!! LOL

currychops

if you pull your jeans down a little further I may be able to offer some … if you pull your jeans down a little further I may be able to offer some useful advice!! LOL

PMSL :giggle: :giggle:

currychops

if you pull your jeans down a little further I may be able to offer some … if you pull your jeans down a little further I may be able to offer some useful advice!! LOL

:giggle: :giggle: :w00t:

What's the chances of you not liking the enlarged tattoo in the future as much as you dislike the current one?

currychops

your something aint you dont believe the comments you make:giggle: :giggle:
    when i feel a little down your comments pick me up.

you probably have something to say to that too :roll: i know i put my foot init:giggle:

currychops

Would maybe see a rose bush

mrtootough

Would maybe see a rose bush

in full bloom?....maybe?

Ring round the tattooists and see if they can do freehand, that way they can design around it...

You could watch Miami Ink on Discovery channel, if you are able to get it for ideas, or look on their website -> ]HERE
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc37
      2. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      3. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46

See more discussions