Help ASAP with free PS4 that came with Virgin Media package please

Posted 24th Oct
So I got the the free PS4 with the ultimate oomph Virgin Media zeal and someone is coming to buy it within the next 2 hours, but I wrote on the listing it has free PlayStation plus for a year but it doesn’t mention it on the box. Is it inside the box? I don’t want to open it as I’ve sold it as new. Thanks for any help
3314963-FBX6R.jpg
3314963-nopdA.jpg
3314963-sYYpY.jpg
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
Looks good to me. Ask him to open up and just take a tenner off the price or something if need be. The person has come quite a way to you so probably wont say no there and then.
Yeah looks like there will be a code inside the box going by the description, as Gom8z replied, open it when they get to you so you both see the voucher code.
Gom8z24/10/2019 20:28

Looks good to me. Ask him to open up and just take a tenner off the price …Looks good to me. Ask him to open up and just take a tenner off the price or something if need be. The person has come quite a way to you so probably wont say no there and then.

malnuman24/10/2019 20:44

Yeah looks like there will be a code inside the box going by the …Yeah looks like there will be a code inside the box going by the description, as Gom8z replied, open it when they get to you so you both see the voucher code.

It’s ok now thanks, the code wasn’t inside but the Fortnite one was. Maybe it’s included in that but it didn’t say. Didn’t even want any money off which was nice off him. Thanks for your help anyway. I wonder if other people received theirs. It’s a company called Exertis who sends them out and has nothing to do with Virgin Media.
Just out of interest, how much you paying for your virgin media bundle?
Its not included it says sold separately unless you bought it the code inside is for the fortnite pack i will happily buy it if he doesnt want it :))) only the fornite code
Just open the box and check. No coming to collect will expect the box seal to be intact even when described as "new" and more than likely will want to at the very least check for themselves before parting with money.
My mad it does have a 1 year playstation plus
efc_4ever24/10/2019 21:42

Just out of interest, how much you paying for your virgin media bundle?

I got the £99pm ultimate oomph package all tv packages, phone line, broadband up to 500mb, I’m getting about 400mb, unlimited everything sim so I cancelled my £30 Vodafone 50gb data sim and 2 virgin boxes. With the PS4 sold for £200 and £230 Quidco that brings that £99 down to £63 per month. Goes up after the first year to £135 though which I won’t be paying. Had to sign up as a new customer to get that.
Edited by: "jayonline85" 24th Oct
jayonline8524/10/2019 22:32

I got the £99pm ultimate oomph package all tv packages, phone line, …I got the £99pm ultimate oomph package all tv packages, phone line, broadband up to 500mb, I’m getting about 400mb, unlimited everything sim so I cancelled my £30 Vodafone 50gb data sim and 2 virgin boxes. With the PS4 sold for £200 and £230 Quidco that brings that £99 down to £63 per month. Goes up after the first year to £135 though which I won’t be paying. Had to sign up as a new customer to get that.

Good deal that actually but I'm not one to go off the £63 per month thing. I know what your saying and I hear it on here all time but at end of day your still going to be paying £100 a month out your bank for next year. That £200 for PS4 and Quidco £230 will get spent elsewhere most likely won't it. Very good deal though. Is this recent this PS4 deal?
Edited by: "efc_4ever" 24th Oct
jayonline8524/10/2019 22:32

I got the £99pm ultimate oomph package all tv packages, phone line, …I got the £99pm ultimate oomph package all tv packages, phone line, broadband up to 500mb, I’m getting about 400mb, unlimited everything sim so I cancelled my £30 Vodafone 50gb data sim and 2 virgin boxes. With the PS4 sold for £200 and £230 Quidco that brings that £99 down to £63 per month. Goes up after the first year to £135 though which I won’t be paying. Had to sign up as a new customer to get that.

You sold it for £200 you fool thats cheap af
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants