HELP ASDA PRICE CHECK

Found 25th Nov 2012
Is anyone having problems using the ASDA Price Check Guarantee? I have tried several different computers over the last 8 days and no luck. Sometimes I get as far as entering my logon name and password and then nothing. It either times out or i get the message cannot connect to server. it doesnt matter if i go through the ASDA site or just the price gurantee ftom my supermarket. I contacted ASDA but i already knew their site was fine. It is quite fustrating. I think the problem may lie with mysupermarket who run the price check, anyone else having problems? I love to hear Thanks for looking
Community Updates
MiscPrice Glitch
9 Comments
Used it twice last couple of days and working fine, browsers chrome if that helps.
If you shop online you have to enter the details you use to log on to shop. I'm on Google Chrome too.
You only have to log in if your comparing delivered items.
Argoj

You only have to log in if your comparing delivered items.

Ahh. I don't shop online. I didn't realise it was a different method.
Hi folks, cheers i got a bit further this time, got to log in and th emessage pleasewait while we omport your details, then nothing. I run the diagnostics and my computer is configured correctly but cannot connect to site. can i assume the fault is at their end? Thanks for all the advice so far.
use the asda app its much quicker imo
IWOOTN

Hi folks, cheers i got a bit further this time, got to log in and th … Hi folks, cheers i got a bit further this time, got to log in and th emessage pleasewait while we omport your details, then nothing. I run the diagnostics and my computer is configured correctly but cannot connect to site. can i assume the fault is at their end? Thanks for all the advice so far.

I would assume that as it generally throws out a definite error if its something the users done incorrectly.
Yeah tried again this morning andBingo, it's wrking again. I een got a voucher.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants