Groups
    EXPIRED

HELP BATTERY for my VW passat

Banned
    Hi guys im looking for a cheapo battery but has to be new. Im going to sell my car so don't want to spend too much on it. Its for 1999 VW Passat Sport 20V Turbo. Thanks in Advance!:thumbsup:

2 Comments

If you want really cheap then Makro are well worth a look. Also worth phoning round your local auto factors. If you are anywhere near Southampton then Kingstons car spares in Portswood are/were really good for batteries, last time I used them.

Alternatively, try your local branch of either: ]eurocarparts.co.uk or [SIZE=2][COLOR=#008000]]gsfcarparts.com [/COLOR][/SIZE]probably not "cheap" in the strict sense, but good batteries for the money, iyswim?

Try here. You'll need to enter your exact car model and engine code to get the right type of battery.

car-partsonline.com

Works out about £50 for a Bosch battery including postage. It's not really the sort of thing you'd buy over the internet though!

A flick through yellow pages or yell might yield some local garages which can get you a cheapish battery.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
      2. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88
      4. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO22

See more discussions