Groups
    EXPIRED

Help Bissell Easy Vac

Hi I am hoping someone can please help me did anyone buy these when instore at Asda for £30 or £20 last week as I thought I had ordered one for my Mum who can no longer lift the trusty dyson and when I was wondering where my order was I realised it had not been ordered so I ordered one from Bissell direct so as not to disapoint her but for £50 so I was wondering if any one would be kind enough to forward me a clear picture of a receipt for one of these as they will do a price match but obviously no longer available on Asda direct so I am now stuck unless I can prove it Please please help

5 Comments

surely they only do price matching on current offers?

Original Poster

I don't know I just thought it was worth an ask and they said they would do a price match or I could order from Asda people bought this just last week so I thought that would count do you not think so

they were £40

Original Poster

No the easyvac there was a post on here last week to say someone had seen them in Asda for £20 I saw them myself for for £25 but they have sold out on asda direct so only the £40 one on now I think I will have to kiss my money goodbye

Original Poster

thanks for your help but have given me refund so panic over
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cat Chat77743
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1515
      3. Free Codes from EGX33
      4. What do you feel happy about/grateful for today?53407

See more discussions