Help buying a new mobile xiaomi?

Found 9th Dec 2017
Hey, so basically my Nexus 6p, is on the way out ( charging port issues) and im looking for a new mobile

After telling my otherhalf to get an Xiamoi, think she has the redmi note 4 (possibly hah) , which seems pretty reasonable I've decided that I'd probably like to go for an Xiaomi myself

Im on o2 so band 20 would be good, and 64gb, but 32gb could suffice, any colour is also good. and under £350 would be ideal so what can people recommend..

been looking at the Mi Mix 2, and the screen looks phenomenal, but is it a good jump price wise? since the one my otherhalf picked up and be bought for arond £115 pounds as apposed to the cost of the mi mix 2, or other variants

going to stay on stock rom this time, would just like bang for buck

thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
12 Comments

I've got a mi mix 2 and it's a beast of a phone. It's fast, the screen is great, it doesn't stutter but the battery life isn't amazing (full day with medium to heavy use) and miui is a bit tricky to get used to. Otherwise it's worth the money.

Original Poster

seems really cheap like a £100 less then gear best etc. not sure if too take the plunge, or get the mi mix1,orevenwaitfor the mix 3 to be released, so many decisions. I know battery is a high priority, my 6p lasts like half a day where my other half her phone can be at like 80% at the end of the day.

Original Poster

lightinthebox have the mi mix 2 for 336.49

I got mine from the solution shop after some research. Delivery was quick, tracked, no issues with customs and I've got a free warranty with it. I paid a lot more than £300 so I'd be wary of really cheap prices.

I think the Note 4 has one of the best batterys/efficiency available so most other phones will not be as comparable. i've not got my note 4 setup yet so just going of other peoples comments.

Original Poster

stec7710 h, 55 m ago

I think the Note 4 has one of the best batterys/efficiency available so …I think the Note 4 has one of the best batterys/efficiency available so most other phones will not be as comparable. i've not got my note 4 setup yet so just going of other peoples comments.

Thanks fiancée has that one so may go for that one, screens not as big but should be okay for a cheap phone

Doesn't the Nexus have wireless charging?

Original Poster

hearts2227 m ago

Doesn't the Nexus have wireless charging?

not 6p bought new phone now thanks!

oliverkennedy1019 m ago

not 6p bought new phone now thanks!

Yep, would have saved you buying a new one otherwise

Original Poster

hearts226 m ago

Yep, would have saved you buying a new one otherwise

very true, went for the xiaomi a1

oliverkennedy1010th Dec 2017

very true, went for the xiaomi a1

How you finding it compared to your nexus 6p speed wise

Original Poster

ellawookey7 h, 31 m ago

How you finding it compared to your nexus 6p speed wise

Hasn't come unfortunately, but when it does if it does I'll shall do a speed comparison for you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants