Help buying a phone for my parents!

Posted 16th Oct
Hi everyone. Wonder if someone could help! I'm looking to buy new phones (2) for mum and dad. They're elderly but want a smartphone with good battery and screen and something with good build quality as they do drop them!
They're coming from a Samsung a3 and just want something new as theirs has slowed down considerably!
I saw the xoami, honor 10 and g7 deals and the huawei p smart... Just confused! Budgets approx 150 and wondered if there's someway I can take advantage of the eBay offer,
I was about to bite on the p smart but xoami specs seem better but rather have a warranty if possible.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Probs out of your price range but my Mom loves her Huawei P20. On another note, go for something with big internal memory or SD card, otherwise be ready for a zillion "this is saying low memory"
My dad loves his Honor 9 lite. If you are not in a rush, suggest doing some research and waiting for black Friday. It may be an idea to goto Cex so they can have a feel for the size as that can be an issue.
Nokia 7.1 "customer return" for ~£107 with the voucher - hotukdeals.com/dea…430

It's an Android One handset too so you'll be good for at least Android 10 plus 2 more years of Security Updates I believe.
Samsung a10? Or a j5
To stop them breaking it just buy them a decent case for the phones.
Galaxy J1?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants