Help buying bike

Posted 28th Sep
Hi all
I know little about bikes but need one and have always loved riding them. I have ~£600 to spend and have always previously purchased cheap (~£200) hybrids that I haven't been happy with. Would mostly use it for cycling around streets and on maintained grass etc.

Would be v grateful for any advice on what I should be looking for and what represents good value at the price point

Thank you
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Is it you that keeps riding across my front lawn?
Could you explain what you were unhappy with on your previous bikes? It's hard to suggest bikes you might be happier with without knowing what you disliked.
EndlessWaves29/09/2019 11:15

Could you explain what you were unhappy with on your previous bikes? It's …Could you explain what you were unhappy with on your previous bikes? It's hard to suggest bikes you might be happier with without knowing what you disliked.

EndlessWaves29/09/2019 11:15

Could you explain what you were unhappy with on your previous bikes? It's …Could you explain what you were unhappy with on your previous bikes? It's hard to suggest bikes you might be happier with without knowing what you disliked.

Hi nothing and everything which I know isn't very helpful. The brakes were not great, switching gears was not smooth. They were cheap so it was more the whole round experience. I want to rediscover the joy of riding
Get electric bike then very joyful
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants