Groups
    EXPIRED

help buying this laptop

Culd someone let me know if this is a good deal ,its at tescos and i need to use double up vouchers.
    its £449.00
    hp g62-b27ea laptop
    was told by staff member it was only out in oct
    this is the first time ive used this site so please be nice to me

12 Comments

My sister has 1, And nothing but trouble with it booting up. Sometimes takes a hour, And its been reformatted and had new HDD, Maybe just a faulty one, But i read some forums saying same thing

Reported to be moved to deal requests or misc

It's a bargain

Kind Regards
    Tesco

what ? try google

You either need a link to the laptop or at least a list of its specifications to get any advice/opinions.

You also need to post in misc.

aabarcellos

help buying this laptop

give money... get laptop.

Original Poster

im sorry to have offended and put this in wrong place taking off and think i will stick to speaking to people face to face .

Original Poster

sorry lukeyd thank you for that its a bit daunting on here

i would go for this: ebuyer.com/pro…402

i just bought one two days ago and it is a fantastic machine with amazing spec for the price. runs like a dream no problems at all and it comes with a carry case and free 1 year bullguard internet security for 3 pc's

feeragh

im sorry to have offended and put this in wrong place taking off and … im sorry to have offended and put this in wrong place taking off and think i will stick to speaking to people face to face .

Feeragh don't be put off by the brashness of posters on here, remember this isn't real life. If it was then most of us wouldn't say boo to a goose! well except Big Rick that is
    Edited by: "trog0" 2nd Dec 2010

Wait a second, I'm going to find a link.

For the price being, I would recommend you buying this one:
    saveonlaptops.co.uk/Len…tml

Good laptop for a good price.
    Edited by: "StN" 2nd Dec 2010

Jumpingphil

I think it need to be sold by Tesco 'cos person is using vouchers to buy … I think it need to be sold by Tesco 'cos person is using vouchers to buy it.

Oh yea.. Sorry, didn't see that..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. O2 Priority concert tickets1324
      2. Customs charged too much for a little item!55
      3. Anyone got experience with an instant water heater for a shower?22
      4. Vodafone Broadband Issues33

See more discussions