Help! (Camera)

Posted 15th Dec 2019
Does anyone know some of the best digital camera's for around £150 - £200 and how they would compare to a high end phone camera . such as the iphone 11 pro
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

2 Comments
johnlewis.com/canon-eos-4000d-digital-slr-camera-with-18-55mm-f-3-5-5-6-lens-1080p-full-hd-18mp-wi-fi-optical-viewfinder-2-7-lcd-screen-black/p3489584

If you can stretch a bit something like this will give you flexibility over different lenses and flash options in the future.
In terms of the difference, you can zoom much more and still have a crystal clear photo, you can also blow up the images to a much larger size with a high quality finish.

It really depends what you’re getting the camera for.

Ps. I haven’t shopped around- this is a good camera but not necessarily the best deal.
Edited by: "haybr" 15th Dec 2019
haybr15/12/2019 22:09

https://www.johnlewis.com/canon-eos-4000d-digital-slr-camera-with-18-55mm-f-3-5-5-6-lens-1080p-full-hd-18mp-wi-fi-optical-viewfinder-2-7-lcd-screen-black/p3489584If you can stretch a bit something like this will give you flexibility over different lenses in the future. In terms of the difference, you can zoom much more and still have a crystal clear photo, you can also blow up the images to a much larger size with a high quality finish. It really depends what you’re getting the camera for. Ps. I haven’t shopped around- this is a good camera but not necessarily the best deal.

Thank you I'll take I look
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions