Help cancelling an ebay bid(read on for details)

11 replies
Found 6th Oct 2010
Does anyone know how to cancel a bid on ebay? I've made an offer for a mickey mouse outfit and I'm now 6 mins away from buying Liverpool Football Club!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

Hi
Complete a bid retraction request, CLICK ON HELP top right of Ebay page

Then type bid retraction, it will show the following:-
To cancel a bid, fill in the Bid Retraction form. You’ll be asked to provide a reason why you'd like to cancel your bid. The available reasons are:

Entered wrong amount

Seller changed item description

Cannot contact the seller

Important: Your seller can object to the reason you gave for retracting the bid. For example:

You cancel a bid because you entered the wrong amount, but subsequently don't place another bid with the correct amount. In this case your seller may report that your retraction reason was invalid. We may then take action on your account if we also feel the retraction was invalid.

Hope that helps

Already been sold.

ha ha ha, good joke
Edited by: "simplyjimbo" 6th Oct 2010

Banned

100acrewood

HiComplete a bid retraction request, CLICK ON HELP top right of Ebay … HiComplete a bid retraction request, CLICK ON HELP top right of Ebay pageThen type bid retraction, it will show the following:-To cancel a bid, fill in the Bid Retraction form. You’ll be asked to provide a reason why you'd like to cancel your bid. The available reasons are:Entered wrong amountSeller changed item descriptionCannot contact the sellerImportant: Your seller can object to the reason you gave for retracting the bid. For example:You cancel a bid because you entered the wrong amount, but subsequently don't place another bid with the correct amount. In this case your seller may report that your retraction reason was invalid. We may then take action on your account if we also feel the retraction was invalid. Hope that helps

lol joke went over your head i take it..

I didn't get it at first, but then I lol'd.
Edited by: "thesaint" 6th Oct 2010

DangerGod

lol joke went over your head i take it..

awesome! Gotta love the effort that went into that though!

100acrewood2 people like this

HiComplete a bid retraction request, CLICK ON HELP top right of Ebay … HiComplete a bid retraction request, CLICK ON HELP top right of Ebay pageThen type bid retraction, it will show the following:-To cancel a bid, fill in the Bid Retraction form. You’ll be asked to provide a reason why you'd like to cancel your bid. The available reasons are:Entered wrong amountSeller changed item descriptionCannot contact the sellerImportant: Your seller can object to the reason you gave for retracting the bid. For example:You cancel a bid because you entered the wrong amount, but subsequently don't place another bid with the correct amount. In this case your seller may report that your retraction reason was invalid. We may then take action on your account if we also feel the retraction was invalid. Hope that helps

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/3990/roflcoptera.gif

Original Poster

awesome! Gotta love the effort that went into that though!

It actually put me on a guilt trip for posting the joke the way I did,thats the trouble with this place,most people are so nice and helpfull when theres a geniune problem.I've added a "like this" to the comment for their trouble

ah. bless

Banned

im gunna hop on the bandwagon and like it to ... still funny as though.

Sloth/Mod

100acrewood is my new favourite member.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cannot upgrade to iOS 11.0.323
    2. Mobile phone advice710
    3. Christmas presents715
    4. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?24

See more discussions