Groups
    EXPIRED

HELP!! Cant get psp to go online

My brother wanted a psp go for xmas and i thought i read somewhere that when you get them, you can download 5 games for free but now its arrived at my mums, there is no mention of any games free. Did i dream the free games or do you get any free downloads with it? Any help from anyone that has one would be gratefully received

13 Comments

That's only when you upgrade from an older model PSP to the PSP Go
    Although i think you should get a free Gran Turismo game though

Original Poster

DarkKnight;6724143

That's only when you upgrade from an older model PSP to the PSP … That's only when you upgrade from an older model PSP to the PSP GoAlthough i think you should get a free Gran Turismo game though

He does have an old psp. How does that work then?:?

pinkkitty2007;6724151

He does have an old psp. How does that work then?:?

Found some more information for you. Should work:

Sony have revealed that people who purchase the new disk-less PSPgo, which will be launched next week, will receive 3 complete-game downloads from the PSP PlayStation store.

This news should go some of the way to comfort those who wish to buy the new machine, but already have a collection of games on UMD disks that are not compatible with the new PSP devise.

Users will need to log onto PSN via their existing machine (Make sure a UMD is inserted) and register for PSPgo Rewards. Once you have received a confirmation email with the promo code, you can then logon using your new PSPgo and choose from 17 popular games including:

1.Buzz!: Brain Bender
    2.Buzz!: Master Quiz
    3.Daxter
    4.Echochrome
    5.Everybodys Golf PSP
    6.Killzone: Liberation
    7.Lemmings PSP
    8.LocoRoco
    9.MediEvil
    10.Patapon
    11.Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice
    12.Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
    13.Resistance: Retribution
    14.SOCOM: US Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3
    15.Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror
    16.Syphon Filter: Logans Shadow
    17.WipEout Pure

Original Poster

Thankyou! Repped x

pinkkitty2007;6724255

Thankyou! Repped x

You welcome

Original Poster

arggghHHH!! Ive got his original psp here and trying to connect it to the playstation network but looks like its never been online before. and having trouble getting it connected to my wireless hub. Any suggestions?? I get as far as setting up the connection which workf sine but then when get to the test connection bit it says an error occurred the connection to the acess point has timed out

pinkkitty2007;6724467

arggghHHH!! Ive got his original psp here and trying to connect it to the … arggghHHH!! Ive got his original psp here and trying to connect it to the playstation network but looks like its never been online before. and having trouble getting it connected to my wireless hub. Any suggestions?? I get as far as setting up the connection which workf sine but then when get to the test connection bit it says an error occurred the connection to the acess point has timed out

Does your wireless hub have a security key? such as WEP? if yes then you will need to enter this key when setting up online on the PSP.
    Also there is a WLAN switch on the PSP itself, this needs to be switched on to get wireless ( a common mistake even on laptops)

Also did you set up the wireless on the PSP manually or automatic? whichever you tried, try using the opposite method.
    Hope that works

Original Poster

Its detecting my hub and ive put in the wireless key but i dont know how to switch on the WLAN on the psp

pinkkitty2007;6724640

Its detecting my hub and ive put in the wireless key but i dont know how … Its detecting my hub and ive put in the wireless key but i dont know how to switch on the WLAN on the psp

The WLAN switch is here.
    http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/4678153/94441_Full.jpg

Original Poster

Done that but its still timing out when testing the connection

Are you getting a dns error?

If your getting an error google it, I had the same problem and changed the dns settings on the psp this can be done by manually configuring the wireless setting.. and it worked!

Original Poster

Guyver;6724830

If your getting an error google it, I had the same problem and changed … If your getting an error google it, I had the same problem and changed the dns settings on the psp this can be done by manually configuring the wireless setting.. and it worked!

Thanks will try anything!! Repped x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047141
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1223
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7181352

See more discussions