Groups
    EXPIRED

HELP! Car Hire from Sept 12-15th (Fri-Mon)

A few of us (3-4 people, incl one driver) will be heading down to the lovely countryside of Devon. We're looking for good deals on car hire. Don't have a lot of luggage just for long weekend staying with the driver's family. Car is mainly to drive around and get from place to place (train tix proving to be too expensive).

Ideally we'd like to pick up car from central London (eg Kings Cross) or north london (eg Angel Islington/Finsbury Park/Holloway) after work on Sept 12th ... and return to same place same time on Sept 15th.

Any good tips to car rental deals would be a great help thanks in advance!

5 Comments

try [url]www.travelsupermarket.co.uk[/url]

I found [url]www.holidayautos.co.uk[/url] to be the best. They will also price match. They lowered their price for me by £50 to match another quote and gave me a free upgrade to a slightly better car.

Consider test driving the new Laguna, Renault will allow a 48 hour test drive over the weekend.
    renault24td.co.uk/?WT…HAV

Original Poster

thank you. rep for all.

]enterprise.co.uk have really good prices as well.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1953
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553752
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767179
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2628

See more discussions