Help! Caravan Sites Cheshire/North West

Banned 9 replies
Found 14th Jun 2010
Hi I'm looking to go away for the first time in our tourer caravan. Wondered if anyone could recommend a nice site in the Cheshire area. I'd like somewhere with decent facilities. Many Thanks

1. Misc
  2. Caravan
9 Comments

there is one in delamere forest not sure what its like to stay at i have only drove past

i know its not cheshire but for future use i recommend conwy touring park

yes there are quite a few nice campsites in conwy/rowen
thats where i live

edjaned;8837312

yes there are quite a few nice campsites in conwy/rowen thats where i … yes there are quite a few nice campsites in conwy/rowen thats where i live

hi edjaned, i was up your neck of the woods last week, we had a nice day in llandudno

ding;8837340

hi edjaned, i was up your neck of the woods last week, we had a nice day … hi edjaned, i was up your neck of the woods last week, we had a nice day in llandudno

really,didnt think anyone bothered coming down this end,i think its lovely here,llandudno is 5mins from me i live in deganwy between llandudno and conwy
im in llandudno all the time mainly in home bargains lol

edjaned;8837473

really,didnt think anyone bothered coming down this end,i think its … really,didnt think anyone bothered coming down this end,i think its lovely here,llandudno is 5mins from me i live in deganwy between llandudno and conwyim in llandudno all the time mainly in home bargains lol

i didnt do the shops i left that to the wife i sat on the beach with the kids, the whole place is well kept and clean and tidy, i stopped off at rhyl on the way home, what a dump

ding;8837524

i didnt do the shops i left that to the wife i sat on the beach with the … i didnt do the shops i left that to the wife i sat on the beach with the kids, the whole place is well kept and clean and tidy, i stopped off at rhyl on the way home, what a dump

haha the beach is nice in llandudno, and yea rhyl is a dump...who would of thought it used to be an ok place to go.

i go to llandudno now and again when i can as its just a half an hour drive down the motorway, one thing i like about the place is cars actually stop at zebra crossings, whereas in a few other places cars take no notice of pedestrians.

yep rhyl is a s***hole!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114648
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1889
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming1321
    4. Orionid meteor shower over the weekend34

See more discussions