Groups
    EXPIRED

HELP: Change settings on to allow internet access on Virgin SIM * SORTED THANKS! *

I've got mobile networks set to T-mobile, but under 'internet settings' and 'streaming settings' I am only given the choice of '3 or '02'... .... any ideas?

p.s. The phone is a k850i and was with 3 until I unlocked it. It hasn't been debranded or had any settings changed though.

10 Comments

You should just be able to add the new settings, on most phones they're automatically sent through by the network anyway.

Which phone do you have?

Original Poster

RedIron;5313956

You should just be able to add the new settings, on most phones they're … You should just be able to add the new settings, on most phones they're automatically sent through by the network anyway.Which phone do you have?

k850i. Something to do with the 3 firmware maybe? Couldn't connect to the internet with the O2 SIM either....

Liddle ol' me;5313968

k850i. Something to do with the 3 firmware maybe? Couldn't connect to … k850i. Something to do with the 3 firmware maybe? Couldn't connect to the internet with the O2 SIM either....

Try going through ]this, they should then text them to you

Original Poster

RedIron;5313986

Try going through ]this, they should then text them to you

Thanks Redlron - I'll try that :thumbsup:

phone tmobile. tell them to send you mms and gprs settings. then when they send save them and oiverwrite the settings on ur phone.

it should ask to activate the settings and click yes

if not then find the profiles on your phone and activate tmobile

Liddle ol' me;5314008

Thanks Redlron - I'll try that :thumbsup:

Good luck :thumbsup:

Same thing happened to my mobile when using the Virgin network. Need to manually request the settings to be sent before it'd work.

Any luck?

Original Poster

RedIron;5314731

Any luck?

Yes thanks :thumbsup: Just got a pleasant call from Virgin CS asking if they could help after I put my number in on their site. They texted the settings and I'm up and running. Thanks for your help :-D

Liddle ol' me;5315174

Yes thanks :thumbsup: Just got a pleasant call from Virgin CS asking if … Yes thanks :thumbsup: Just got a pleasant call from Virgin CS asking if they could help after I put my number in on their site. They texted the settings and I'm up and running. Thanks for your help :-D

No problems, good to see one of the phone operators has a good CS :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1929
      2. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892427
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764270
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846185

See more discussions