Expired

Help! Cheap Eurostar Tickets Wanted!!!

Found 25th May 2008
I was hoping to go to Disneyland Paris in Auguat. The trip would be for 4 adults, 2 children aged 4 and 9, 1 baby and a 12 year old. So far the best return price i can get is £600. This is way out of our budget. The 2 for £58 doesnt apply for Disney and changing the country of residence doesnt make a difference to the price. Please help

**chocoholic**

4 Comments

August is a peak time for travel and accommodation...

The best way to get it cheap would be to book well in advance...

Have you tried Germany as country of residence after clearing your computers cookie history?

Have you tried 2 for £58 stopping short of Disney and then getting separate tickets for the final part of the journey?

Another alternative would be to drive...

someone posted on here last week that if you put uk as country of residence they are more expensive try putting germany or spain, apparently they canot and do not trace original country of residence, i tried and it came out cheaper with eurotunnel

When we went last year, we found it cheaper to get flights to Charles De Gaul and prebooked seats on the TGV train to Disney, than the Eurostar (even though the Eurostar is nicer, as you get to view the contryside a bit). I understand there is also a coach that goes from the airport to Disney, which is cheaper than the train.

Original Poster

Thanks so far but with children changing from aeroplane to train or coach would be too much hassle but good idea though.:thumbsup:Also changing the country of residence isnt makin any difference to the price which is rather weird.
Post a comment
@
    Text