Groups

Help cheap Phone With sat nav

Hi can you help me please, My bro wants a cheap phone with satnav, advice needed x

9 Comments

are you looking for a brand new one??
    (my brother has a nokia 6600 with built in TomTom.. i can ask him if he wants to sell it if your interested)

Original Poster

No does not have to be new but it does have to be unlocked.

yes its unlocked to all networks, and has box too.. (i think this should be moved to FS/FT section)

suggest n70 or n73

(with external bluetooth receiver)

n95 has it built in. Depends what you class as cheap.

Titchimp;3072501

n95 has it built in. Depends what you class as cheap.

agree n70 £40
    n70 £70

receiver £20

n95 £150-£200

what are you after ?
    :thinking:

Original Poster

He wants something about £40-£50 ish, I had n70 and sold it on fleabay for £50 not long ago as well.

Don't get a gps bluetooth receiver. Its old news now, lots of phones have gps built in nowadays. HTC Diamond has gps built in to name one.

Slash;3072808

Don't get a gps bluetooth receiver. Its old news now, lots of phones … Don't get a gps bluetooth receiver. Its old news now, lots of phones have gps built in nowadays. HTC Diamond has gps built in to name one.

£50? i do not think so:oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7041337
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1840
      3. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)67
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767163

See more discussions