Found 3rd Sep 2009
As above, found a few phone but cant decide witch 1 :
Sony Ericsson C510
Sony Ericsson W760i
Sony Ericsson W595i
Sony Ericsson C902

Please tell me which one and why, or would really like to hear your expericance with the phone if u own it or owned it, thnx

10 Comments

wouldnt reccommend lg cookie if u text alot i got this phone n it takes foreva n buttons soo small

I have a C902 and love it, the 5mp camera is excellent.
would recommend a Sony Ericsson.
Don't get the W760i though as mine kept switching off

Original Poster

skusey;6199694

I have a C902 and love it, the 5mp camera is excellent.would recommend a … I have a C902 and love it, the 5mp camera is excellent.would recommend a Sony Ericsson.Don't get the W760i though as mine kept switching off

i really liked the C902 aswell, mite go for that but gunna wait for other comments, have som rep m8

vicknanth;6199671

wouldnt reccommend lg cookie if u text alot i got this phone n it takes … wouldnt reccommend lg cookie if u text alot i got this phone n it takes foreva n buttons soo small

+1.

Not sure about S.E. but I'd definitely have the Samsung.

Original Poster

just edited the post, not into touch screen anymore i just remembered i got an ipod touch lol, only SE remaining

tinkers;6199754

+1.Not sure about S.E. but I'd definitely have the Samsung.

i want the sam kind of phones as you apart from the cookie

i have a w890i which is similiar to the w595 in specs but i want to get another phone

C902 for deffo had this on a contract and it served me well...no problems for the 18months i had it

I personally wouldn't recommend the Sony Ericsson C510. I used to have one but wasn't impressed; I didn't like the shape - it was a bit too big for my liking.

Having had a W595 for a few months I would really like a bigger screen now! :thumbsup: Apar from that, it's a good phone, wanna buy mine? :-D

Original Poster

Trickyjabs;6200453

Having had a W595 for a few months I would really like a bigger screen … Having had a W595 for a few months I would really like a bigger screen now! :thumbsup: Apar from that, it's a good phone, wanna buy mine? :-D

no sorry, im looking for a brand new one but still might be intrested wot colour and what comes with and and price please;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226654
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769620
    3. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…55
    4. Dr Who ..............CARE this thread may contain Spoilers.54843

See more discussions