Groups
    EXPIRED

Help choosing a new mobile phone please!

I am looking for a moblie phone with the following: .

A good camera phone, with image stabilisation etc...
    Good storage space
    Video calling

Around the £200 mark.

Can anyone recommend a good phone and good online phone shop?
    Thanks in advance!

7 Comments

LG viewty, Or the upcoming Sony Ericsson C905 (8MP Shooter)
    Any Q's on SE phones just PM me

I thought the C905 was 5 megapixel? Either way it's a great phone, getting it on upgrade from Vodafone next week :-)

nope, you're right, it is 8mp, what am I talking about???? lol

ah, I was talking the C902 not the 905 sorry.

....waiting for another post SunTzu

I'm keeping my eye on the LG Secret, waiting for the price to come down from £300 :-(

]http//ww…php

DO NOT buy the C902. Awful! I love SE phones really i do and i wouldnt be without mine, i still have the K800i i wont get rid til i really find another good phone like it. C902 ive had 2 now the camera is hidden behind the case of the phone, and to get it ouot its meant to be simple like just holding the phone like you would a camera and pulling the sides but oh no no it doesnt open! Ive had 2 and neither one opened. My fella who is a muscly guy might i add tried and neither he could open it! Now whether im just unlucky and coincidently got 2 dodgy phones then there is problems with them! Stay well clear. Mwah xxxx

Yep, the C902 has been yet another flop however the C905 has a far better lens, and it less gimicky.
    But i have to say that the K800i has been one of the best phones ever made (with the exeption of the K750i :))
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"36
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?77
      3. I want some backless loafers for men11
      4. I am looking Ryman online discount code33

See more discussions