Found 16th Mar 2010
Hi, current tv has just broken and currys has given us a voucher. Not sure what the amount is yet but im guessing it will be around £300-400.

TV has to be between 26-32". We only watch normal telly on it nothing fancy!

The TV has to be bought at a DSGi store as it is a DSGi voucher.

Thanks for the help

1. Misc
  2. TV
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. TV
7 Comments

If you are only going to be watching SD viewing make sure you get a tv that suits that.

Dont get a tv which is great for HD but rubbish for freeview for example.

What exactly are you gonna be doing with it??

Freeview
Sky
Gaming
Monitor
HD in future
DVD upscaling

That will help

Original Poster

Starr;8120440

If you are only going to be watching SD viewing make sure you get a tv … If you are only going to be watching SD viewing make sure you get a tv that suits that.Dont get a tv which is great for HD but rubbish for freeview for example.What exactly are you gonna be doing with it??FreeviewSkyGamingMonitorHD in futureDVD upscalingThat will help

Thanks for the reply!

I use an old sky box for freeview. Might get a blu ray player in the future, sometimes watch dvds with it.

Thanks for the help!

Banned

how about dixons.co.uk/gbu…OO-[Monitors_LT]&mctag=gg_goog_7904&gclid=COmNrY-WvqACFdlj4wodm31PqA

use 5dixons for another 5%off

Original Poster

RFC;8123709

how about … how about http://www.dixons.co.uk/gbuk/product-02459554-pdt.html?srcid=198&tag=Monitors_LT&xtor=SEC-25-GOO-[Monitors_LT]&mctag=gg_goog_7904&gclid=COmNrY-WvqACFdlj4wodm31PqAuse 5dixons for another 5%off

That looks good!

I will buy that then will have to buy instore at currys but I will get them to price match it :thumbsup:

Thanks

Banned

anybody got this tv ,looking at it myself now?

anyone!

RFC;8165264

anybody got this tv ,looking at it myself now?

avforums.com/for…tml

seems good reviews generally

The match is rubbish btw. My work is more interesting :-D

Banned

cbryanp;8165361

http://www.avforums.com/forums/tv-should-i-buy/968775-lg-32lh3000-32-any-opinions-reviews.htmlseems good reviews generallyThe match is rubbish btw. My work is more interesting :-D

lol,easy meat for the bears......................treble is on;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247601
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland24
    3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710981
    4. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!35

See more discussions