Help chosing between sound bars

Found 30th Nov 2017Edited by:"walpolecherie"
2845357-rgoUU.jpgI bought 2 soundbars both £20.
Sainsburys & Argos
Cant chose between them .
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
If you have both, then you use whatever sounds best to you. Alternatevley use one on a Mon,wed,fri and the other on a tue, thur, sat.... do a toss up for a sunday.
Original Poster
steve.t23 m ago

If you have both, then you use whatever sounds best to you. Alternatevley …If you have both, then you use whatever sounds best to you. Alternatevley use one on a Mon,wed,fri and the other on a tue, thur, sat.... do a toss up for a sunday.

I would like to return one of them - so dont really want to be opening both to test
I would take them both back and buy a Maxell, probably one of the best Budget Sound Bars (around £50) on the Market.
walpolecherie57 m ago

I would like to return one of them - so dont really want to be opening …I would like to return one of them - so dont really want to be opening both to test

Oh... I didn't realise that they were unopened and you want to return one of them.
I got the bush one from Argos, quite pleased with it and is much much louder and better bass than my Panasonic vierra speakers, also now like the sound it provides why playing my Xbox, I also used Bluetooth from my phone and it sounded really good when I blasted out halo by Beyonce for example, especially this version
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions