[Help] Clippers for bald man !!

Found 16th Jun
Ok... so I just got shaved all my off this morning (joined the bald men association lol). Anyway can someone please recommend a good shaver/clipper for me to use very often just to keep it bald and shiny

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Ok..... so I just got shaved all my .......... off this morning (insert word).
Bikini line razor
Toptrumpet2 h, 12 m ago

Ok..... so I just got shaved all my .......... off this morning (insert …Ok..... so I just got shaved all my .......... off this morning (insert word).Bikini line razor

palms
edit: damn that doesn't work

palm hair - got = one word
Edited by: "brilly" 16th Jun
Just razor it every 3-4 days that's what I do and welcome to the BMA
Disposable razors, with a minimum of 3 blades. Get' s you 2 shaves per razor comfortably. £2.50'ish for a pack of 4.
brilly4 h, 36 m ago

palmsedit: damn that doesn't work palm hair - got = one word

Is the op thinking of doing it solo?

Now come on children, less of the sniggering. I mean is he thinking of cutting his own hair?

If so, a Remington Quickcut hair clipper might do the job.

argos.co.uk/product/4123770

Though I'm sure if you look around you might be able to find one cheaper than the one in Argos.
Edited by: "LemonHead" 16th Jun
LemonHead19 m ago

Is the op thinking of doing it solo?Now come on children, less of the …Is the op thinking of doing it solo?Now come on children, less of the sniggers. I mean is he thinking of cutting his own hair? If so, a Remington Quickcut hair clipper might do the job.http://www.argos.co.uk/product/4123770Though I'm sure if you look around you might be able to find one cheaper than the one in Argos.

Would have a look at it. It’s mainly for home use as I no longer want to go to the barbers
The worst part is you won't be able to run your fingers through your hair unless you put your hands in your cut pockets.
I been using Headblade for shaving my head for years its been great
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions