HELP! - COD5 WAW PS3 Evicton Level (Metro)

3 replies
Found 29th Mar 2009
HELP!! - I'm playing COD5 WAR and am playing as the Russian on LEVEL EVICTION.

The link to the level on you tube is shown below:

youtube.com/wat…x=9

Basically, i fight my way through the metro, then re-group with my squad in the water by the door with the baracade in front with the germans behind. but the computer doesn't seem to get I have re grouped, then you just get wave after wave of germans and then run out of ammo and sit there. I even manage to get there with FULL AMMO and 4 grenades...

Anyone HELP?? please

3 Comments

Happened to me before, i just restarted from mission one..

Original Poster

It happed to you? - what you mean you have to do the whole lot again to get to this point?? - is it some sort of bug?? - thanks for the reply i'm getting rather "**"*£*"*£ at the moment...

packard;4771814

It happed to you? - what you mean you have to do the whole lot again to … It happed to you? - what you mean you have to do the whole lot again to get to this point?? - is it some sort of bug?? - thanks for the reply i'm getting rather "**"*£*"*£ at the moment...

Well i restarted the game and tried to do it again and the water still didnt come. I wasted all my ammo - then i thought ^%$£ this, and redid the game from the 'makin' level. Worked the next time.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769324
    2. HUKD Hottest deals side bar was far better before33
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2458
    4. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled.66

See more discussions