Found 30th Jun 2008
I have a Lexmark P4350 i have been scanning photos in and it was bringing them up on the screen no problem i have come to use it now and it keeps coming up with a blank page when scanning with the error message....Photo Editor Executables has stopped working, can anyone tell me how to fix this please?. I have uninstalled the programme and re installed it and turned it off and on again

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

have you restarted your compie after reisntalling the program?
also try to resinstall the printer driver

Sometimes you just have to press the colour or black button to start it again - I think it needs reminding which print option you want.

Original Poster

nuabdi;2426710

have you restarted your compie after reisntalling the program?also try to … have you restarted your compie after reisntalling the program?also try to resinstall the printer driver

how do i re install the printer driver pls?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7b/Hammer2.jpg/180px-Hammer2.jpg

kate50dadford;2426725

how do i re install the printer driver pls?

Right click my computer, go to properties, hardware, device manager. Your printer will be on there somewhere. Right click that go to properties then driver then uninstall. Then restart your pc with the printer conected and when windows boots back up it will re install the driver

You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling your printers software (add / remove programs) then just put the printers CD in to reinstall it

my guess is that Photo Editor is a bundled software from Lexmark?
if so, the best way to reinstall it is by using the supplied CD/DVD

shauneco;2426742

yes i agree smash up the printer and buy a canon or epson it will soon pay for itself
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18186621
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769187
    3. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault11
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427214624

See more discussions