Help contacting Fisher Price...

11 replies
Found 4th Jun 2009
I can't figure out from their website how to contact them with a product fault... i can't find a phone number or email address for them...

Can anyone help?

11 Comments

Original Poster

magic, thanks.... I couldn't find it anywhere, it's been a long day already!

sweetexception;5396951

magic, thanks.... I couldn't find it anywhere, it's been a long day … magic, thanks.... I couldn't find it anywhere, it's been a long day already!

you are welcome
i think it was the different name Mattel instead of fisher price that might have made it hard to find!
good luck getting the toy fixed :-D

I found them really helpful, an item of my sons broke and they sent me a brand new one totaly free.
Good Luck

4lyons09;5401407

I found them really helpful, an item of my sons broke and they sent me a … I found them really helpful, an item of my sons broke and they sent me a brand new one totaly free.Good Luck

I must be tired... I read that as "an arm of my sons broke and they sent me a brand new one totally free"

:?

I have found them to be diabolical in terms of customer service - not interested in the slightest ever. Let us know how you get on.

I too have had a brand new product sent when I complained about the other breaking!

They just asked for my address & 2 days later - wellah!

angelaing;5427582

I too have had a brand new product sent when I complained about the other … I too have had a brand new product sent when I complained about the other breaking!They just asked for my address & 2 days later - wellah!

what did you get?

I had one of those sensory sesnsation bouncers & the stiching ripped & they sent a brand new one!

well I have new broken toy straight out of box and it does not work and I got 100 questions and they want the item returned to see if they will change it. Looks like it depends who you speak to.

fairy;5403870

I have found them to be diabolical in terms of customer service - not … I have found them to be diabolical in terms of customer service - not interested in the slightest ever. Let us know how you get on.

Me too, they were no help to me.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415420
    2. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!810
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769319
    4. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled.11

See more discussions