Groups

HELP - Dead Rising 2

Just got dead rising 2 and having problems whenever i pick up a weapon there is no way to use it pressing box to use it does nothing, I cannot drop any weapons

What am i doing wrong

7 Comments

Original Poster

on ps3

Press square to use weapons. And press down on the d-pad to drop weapons.

Original Poster

The thing is I tried pressing down and it wasn't doing anything, same with pressing square nothing was happening. Had enough of Game already

Sounds a bit dodgy. Was you prompted with an update before the game started?

mr-p3sky

The thing is I tried pressing down and it wasn't doing anything, same … The thing is I tried pressing down and it wasn't doing anything, same with pressing square nothing was happening. Had enough of Game already

Don't worry, you've lost nothing. Even if it had been working properly you would still be in the same position now, ie, having had enough. The game is dire.

Banned

have you pressed l1 or r1 to equip a weapon from inventory?

Banned

Have you gone out of the petrol station back yard? I was sat in the back yard thinking how the hell do i use it. Another cut scene later and it enabled the attack mode.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      2. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410
      4. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…34

See more discussions