Expired

Help - Designer handbags + diamond earrings!

21 replies
Found 14th Dec 2009
Please help!!
Mrs magough has just told me she wants a designer handbag (and maybe some diamond earrings for crimbo!!
What i've got her (well what she thinks ive got her) is number 3 on her list and the handbag is number 1 (earrings number 4!)
Any deals/help pleeeaassee!!!
Rep will be on it's way

21 Comments

Mrs Magough maybe needs to specify type? i think you will struggle if not?

Original Poster

All she said was black, brown or tan and fairly big (Similar to a "normal" bag she already has).
Any links/info would be great so i could have a look

Any specific designer? Are you talking £100 or £500?

Original Poster

BabySmurfette;7217103

Any specific designer? Are you talking £100 or £500?

Ooh, erm cheaper the better please lol.
Already got her present but was thinking if there's a good deal on 1 somewhere, might be able to stretch and get her number 1 on her list

She's also after some diamond earrings :oops:

Is she meaning just 'branded' rather than designer? You can pick up small diamond studs for about £80.

Radley bags are nice and resell well on ebay if she doesn't like it. You can usually pick one up in debenhams with a code.
Laura Ashley always have nice real leather bags you can prob get for around £50 - £90

I don't know about designer, but Radley has a sale on handbags at the moment, they're nice bags that alot of women like, try:-

radley.co.uk/Cat…spx

Good luck.

Original Poster

Thanks guys but she doesn't like Radley

yeah agree with the last 2 radley is good and when she has had her use they will sell well on ebay maybe towards her next one. i would go to warren james you can get diamond earrings from there that wont break the bank.

edit oh just seen she doesnt like radley.

maybe have a look on asos on the bags and see what they have.

i dont know your budget but if you're trying to keep it down have you got a tjhughes? ive seen similar styles to the Radley ones there-other makes for like £20.

Dont look at the website tho as it will put you off lol theyre gross on there!

somewhere lik Jane Norman do lovely bags - not designer - but branded and nice bags - John Lewis & Debenhams websites might help for some ideas - lots of people like the Mischa Barton ones at the moment - as someone said further up - ASOS had them on offer - might be worth a look.

]http//ww…ags

Visit here and use code FF30 for 30% off. Still expensive mind.

I'd never ask for such expensive gifts,i must be doing it wrong lol

Original Poster

Thanks guys, Rep'd :thumbsup:

Had a look on asos and didint see 1 that i think she'd like.
Don't have a tjhughes anywhere near me

I think that maybe i was wrong and she just wants a "nice" bag :oops:
I do already have her main pressie but would like to get her a bag of some sort.
I will have a look at john lewis, + Debenhams too.

Are these nice and a good price?
Hard to tell what they're really like from the pic and no reviews
]http//ww…150

Original Poster

While you're all being so helpful ...... :whistling:

Can anyone find one of these blimin fish banks ANYWHERE???
Seem to have sold out everywhere on the planet lol.
]http//ww…htm

http://www.argos.co.uk/wcsstore/argos/images/353-3875490SPA70UC511626M.jpg

Just been informed by mrs magough that she needs to find a cheap docking station/speakers for daughters ipod + also the beatles rock band kit for the xbox 360 but not the value 1.
Anybody got ANY ideas?

The earings look nice, seem reasonable. Could do with a pair myself!!!!

there was an ipod dock on here earlier today £10 but i cant find it as im carp with seaches....you may have to leave your computer for the handbag and earrings but im sure wifey will appreciate you sacrifice!!

Original Poster

plumberman01;7219713

there was an ipod dock on here earlier today £10 but i cant find it as im … there was an ipod dock on here earlier today £10 but i cant find it as im carp with seaches....you may have to leave your computer for the handbag and earrings but im sure wifey will appreciate you sacrifice!!

Yeh i found it thanks.
Problem is i work long hours and 6 days a week so times running out
Gonna try and finish work on time 1 day this week and hopefully go late night before shops shut.

ConfusedSue;7219621

The earings look nice, seem reasonable. Could do with a pair myself!!!!

Is that a hint :whistling:

asos.com/cou…227

im liking the pauls boutique range atm, not sure if ur OH is into these or not or whether too expensive

Original Poster

nessynoo01;7220555

http://www.asos.com/countryid/1/Pauls-Boutique/Pauls-Boutique-Padlock-Bag-/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=269227im liking the pauls boutique range atm, not sure if ur OH is into these or not or whether too expensive

No, she doesn't like them.
Apparently they're too chavvy :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415467
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604830
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314660

See more discussions