Expired

HELP does anyone speak french I need a translator.

20 replies
Found 22nd Feb 2010
as above
thanks in advance

20 Comments

babelfish?

Qui..

i cna translate french writing

Original Poster

cheers sold something on the bay and had to cancel the sell buyer sent me this ....
bonjour j'ai accepter l'annulation mes vous m'avez
pas rembourser entiierement ?
vous m'avez rembourser partiellement ?

he saying he accepts your request to cancel

you dont have to refund the full amount but he would like part of it

ARNOLD115;7916575

cheers sold something on the bay and had to cancel the sell buyer sent me … cheers sold something on the bay and had to cancel the sell buyer sent me this ....bonjour j'ai accepter l'annulation mes vous m'avez pas rembourser entiierement ? vous m'avez rembourser partiellement ?

It says something about giving Babbabooey the money from the refund :whistling:

Hello I accept my cancellation you have
entiierement not repay?
partially reimburse you have?

from Google Translate

chaz_1011;7916639

Hello I accept my cancellation you haveentiierement not repay?partially … Hello I accept my cancellation you haveentiierement not repay?partially reimburse you have?from Google Translate

lol that makes him sound like yoda

Original Poster

jamespir;7916594

he saying he accepts your request to cancel you dont have to … he saying he accepts your request to cancel you dont have to refund the full amount but he would like part of it

chaz_1011;7916639

Hello I accept my cancellation you haveentiierement not repay?partially … Hello I accept my cancellation you haveentiierement not repay?partially reimburse you have?from Google Translate

:? which one is it
i refunded the amount i rec'd after paypal fees:whistling:

Original Poster

can someone translate for me pls lol
"the amount refunded is amount i received after paypal fees. thank-you"

Aren't you the one who cancelled it?
If so, you need to refund the whole amount.

If you cancel the ebay transaction you do not pay ebay fees do you?

If you cancelled you should refund the total amount they paid out of courtesy.

la quantité remboursée est quantité que j'ai reçue après les honoraires paypal. merci
the amount refunded is amount i received after paypal fees. thank-you

sorry had to check a word in the dictionary hes is saying you have only paid some of his money not all of it he wants the full amount

Original Poster

Babbabooey;7916675

Aren't you the one who cancelled it?If so, you need to refund the whole … Aren't you the one who cancelled it?If so, you need to refund the whole amount.

yes he brought my item and it states uk only:x this was the amount i rec'd its his error not mine why should i be out of pocket:roll:
jamespir;7916730

sorry had to check a word in the dictionary hes is saying you have … sorry had to check a word in the dictionary hes is saying you have only paid some of his money not all of it he wants the full amount

Original Poster

jamespir;7916708

la quantité remboursée est quantité que j'ai reçue après les honoraires pa … la quantité remboursée est quantité que j'ai reçue après les honoraires paypal. mercithe amount refunded is amount i received after paypal fees. thank-you

thanks james you have been v helpful:-D rep given

ARNOLD115;7916778

yes he brought my item and it states uk only:x this was the amount i … yes he brought my item and it states uk only:x this was the amount i rec'd its his error not mine why should i be out of pocket:roll:

Ah, well you didn't mention that in the OP.

But anyway, when you refund PayPal it should have refunded the full amount, inc all the fees back to him, leaving you back at 0.
If not though, it's his fault for not reading the auction. And just respond to him in English, it's not upto you to learn his language when you don't even post to his country.

you should cancel the sale and get your fees back that way.

Original Poster

Babbabooey;7916809

Ah, well you didn't mention that in the OP.But anyway, when you refund … Ah, well you didn't mention that in the OP.But anyway, when you refund PayPal it should have refunded the full amount, inc all the fees back to him, leaving you back at 0.If not though, it's his fault for not reading the auction. And just respond to him in English, it's not upto you to learn his language when you don't even post to his country.

:thumbsup: just thought if i replied in french he would get the message quicker and leave me alone

Original Poster

plumberman01;7916870

you should cancel the sale and get your fees back that way.

yes i have done via ebay she has agreed
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    2. Urgent help needed with travel agent56
    3. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22
    4. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!33

See more discussions