Help... does GAME promotion work instore?

game.co.uk/whe…th/

There is a promotion on the website called when bought with.

For example... If u wanna buy a rechargeable battery back for an xbox 360 controller it is only £4.99 when bought with anything else, rather than £9.99. (Could even buy 2 of them for £9.98, well it works when added to the basket).

Does anybody know if this offer will work in store? As I am tempted to pop into town 2moro to pick up a few bits and bobs.

6 Comments

I think it does as I saw that the chat pad was £14.99 if brought with anything else in store to. Hope that helps

Not sure but I got a rechar bat and a Game card online for £7.99 the other day, just waiting for it to be delivered

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;1863754

I think it does as I saw that the chat pad was £14.99 if brought with … I think it does as I saw that the chat pad was £14.99 if brought with anything else in store to. Hope that helps

Might have to pop into town after all then.

so did you get one in the end?

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;1869972

so did you get one in the end?

Yeah got the messenger-kit/chatpad or whatever it is called... £14.99... bought a birthday card (which I actually needed) lol to get it at that price.

Off to Argos 2moro to get the 64mb memory card for £9.99 to save my gamertag on.

Thanks to everyone 4 the help.

dohhhhhhh i was tempted by the chatpad but while my MSN does not work on 360 i dont see the point, its a pain cos everyone elses MSN works on MY 360 lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game72744170
    2. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892630
    3. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial79
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764335

See more discussions