Groups

HELP - DS Lite - Gap between the screen and the case

can some one help me with this.

Received the DS lite from littlewoods Direct today but there is a gap on the top screen between the screen and the case (its not a big gap but you can get childs finger nail it). Its not flushed in properly. Gap is just at the bottom line the top and the sides are ok. Do you think this will count as faulty. I have another DS lite and there is no gap on that one. Can some one check theres if they received from Littlewoods Direct and see if they got the same problem. I am going to send back the consol for replace ment but wanted to know if this will count as faulty.

I know its bit confusing but hope you guys understand what i mean.

16 Comments

need to get a mod to move this to misc mate :thumbsup:

exchange it if your worried. better to have piece of mind:thumbsup:

Even if it doesnt count as faulty youve still got rights under Distance Selling Regulations.

Original Poster

But littlewoods only takes the DS lite if its faulty so do you think they will refund me my money. Also would it be wise to advise them that its not mechanically faulty its only the make. Advise please. Or should i just dont tell any thing and return as faulty.

Pics please I don't understand.

just return it as faulty and take the risk. Thats what id do.

Original Poster

its between the screen and the edging on the top screen.

So you are saying Littlewoods are above distance selling regs ??

Original Poster

sorry you guys saying i should get my refund and i should be ok in ordering the replacement item before the return ds get credited in account.

Original Poster

Any suggestions?

Original Poster

any suggestions?????

Phone them up and ask

jeany123;5358266

Phone them up and ask

+1

Banned

return it as faulty, end of

Original Poster

My question is shall i send a covering letter that its not a mechanical fault just a casing???? Covering letter yes or no????

busybees;5362055

My question is shall i send a covering letter that its not a mechanical … My question is shall i send a covering letter that its not a mechanical fault just a casing???? Covering letter yes or no????

Covering letter, "Yes", as if they receive a DS in the post, they will have no idea what they are supposed to do with it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Extractor fan blown? (excuse the pun)11
      2. Biscuit addiction1954
      3. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?11
      4. Car park fine UKPC1520

See more discussions