Help Elec Shower or Shower Pump (Gravity Fed)

Found 5th Jun
I have a gravity fed with poor flow on the hot, should i get a shower pump fitted or a shower pump?

I have a cylinder system also.
Community Updates
AskHome & GardenBathroom
3 Comments
I dont even know if this will answer your questions but.....

We had electric showers for years. They were always rubbish no matter how much we spent on them. The water pressure here is also rubbish too; about 1 bar if we're lucky. The hubby the decided to fit a Salamander pump to the incoming mains (easily done with minor DIY skills) and we took out the electric shower and got a mixer one. The difference is simply incredible. I would not go back now. Not a chance.
GoshILoveABargain4 h, 25 m ago

I dont even know if this will answer your questions but..... We had …I dont even know if this will answer your questions but..... We had electric showers for years. They were always rubbish no matter how much we spent on them. The water pressure here is also rubbish too; about 1 bar if we're lucky. The hubby the decided to fit a Salamander pump to the incoming mains (easily done with minor DIY skills) and we took out the electric shower and got a mixer one. The difference is simply incredible. I would not go back now. Not a chance.

Just the kind of answer i was looking for, decided to go with the pump.

Only problem is a dodgy guy came today and now the pump is in Norwich apparently, i think hes stolen or will swap with a broken i am so gutted with self.

He said he would test then he somehow is 40 miles away 40 mins later .
I didnt think people could have it in thier heart to do this.
GasGaGlide3 h, 34 m ago

Just the kind of answer i was looking for, decided to go with the …Just the kind of answer i was looking for, decided to go with the pump.Only problem is a dodgy guy came today and now the pump is in Norwich apparently, i think hes stolen or will swap with a broken i am so gutted with self.He said he would test then he somehow is 40 miles away 40 mins later .I didnt think people could have it in thier heart to do this.

Try looking for a proper plumber via ciphe.org.uk
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 6th Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants