Groups
    EXPIRED

Help empty Hamper needed

It's my second Wedding anniversary in October and I've already got a few things sorted BUT need a little help.

2 years is either straw or cotton - so I've hit on an idea to get an empty hamper and fill it full of all the things my hubby loves.

I've found a couple online but really expensive around £30 just for the hamper with nothing in it.

Does anyone have a clue where you can buy these online/offline - I live in glasgow?

Hoping to spend as little as possible as I would like to use the money to fill it!

Any help would be appreciated!

12 Comments

Isn't he worth the money?:whistling:

Well hope you have many more happy years.

Why not use a cotton bag/pillow case? Otherwise I seem to remember seeing wicker hampers in Ikea. Might be worth checking.

Original Poster

lance w

Isn't he worth the money?:whistling: Well hope you have many more happy … Isn't he worth the money?:whistling: Well hope you have many more happy years.

He is worth it but I'm sure we will never use the hamper part again - but will enjoy it more if I can put more stuff in it!

Thank you - I'm hoping we have a lifetime together.

Haven't had anyone say that since we got married so again thank you - gave me goose bumps!

Original Poster

termite

Why not use a cotton bag/pillow case? Otherwise I seem to remember seeing … Why not use a cotton bag/pillow case? Otherwise I seem to remember seeing wicker hampers in Ikea. Might be worth checking.

What a great idea with the pillow case - but I'll check Ikea anyway - thanks for your help.

katrb

He is worth it but I'm sure we will never use the hamper part again - but … He is worth it but I'm sure we will never use the hamper part again - but will enjoy it more if I can put more stuff in it!Thank you - I'm hoping we have a lifetime together.Haven't had anyone say that since we got married so again thank you - gave me goose bumps!

Your welcome.

Have a picnic when weather is nice.
    Use for storage.

I think Asda were selling off their picnic hampers, you could allways empty it out for the purpose, or their is one on the bottom (3 up) of this page for £11.75. Hope the day goes well, congratulations x

hiyas and *congrats on your 2nd wedding anniversary*

found link for you for future reference for many happy years together! and by the way the 2nd year is "cotton"

The 2nd is COTTON, all crisp and white,

]http//ww…htm

Issey

Checked my local Asda tonight and they had nice picnic hampers for a tenner - if you want one picked up let me know, you're not a million miles away from me.

How about this:

]http//ww…tml

Useful and cheap!

richardo

How about … How about this:]http://www.medisave.co.uk/clearance-cotton-wool-roll-quality-p-1466.htmlUseful and cheap!

Richardo, are you single by any chance? ;-)

:giggle:

Haha no actually, coming up to number 8 which i think is copper

I have the perfect gift all ready. ]Special Gift!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Flight delay compensation615
      2. Hard Drive Setup34
      3. ID Mobile - 30 day contract - Ending - Notice needed for PAC request ?11
      4. Foo Fighters O2 live stream?11

See more discussions