Groups

Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free

I have no idea why this thread was spammed or where it has gone if it hasn't been spammed but it's back so you all know the routine by now. Address in next post .

At The Animal Rescue Site, you can "donate" clicks towards the provision of food for abused, neglected, and abandoned animals in shelters and sanctuaries.

Sponsors become involved with this site (and others like it) as a form of advertising and public relations and thus are willing to pay for their messages to be viewed by consumers. They pay CharityUSA.com, the parent entity of the site, on a per-click basis; CharityUSA.com directs a percentage of the total ad revenue collected towards animals shelters and sanctuaries and keeps the remaining funds. (The Animal Rescue Site is not a non-profit entity, so it shouldn't be confused with a charity even though it does direct a significant portion of its revenues to those in need. It exists to make a profit, and that it's still around proves it's succeeding at it.)
    - casparwhite

The Animal Rescue Site has given over 464,810,516 bowls of food since 2002!
    - chalkysoil

The Profit comes from sales through the shops, see post 3416, wiki link and snopes.com
    - chalkysoil

Please also visit this link to feed hungry humans :
    hotukdeals.com/mis…539

8649 Comments

[COLOR="Red"]Time = money, so it's not actually for free.

HTH[/COLOR]

darren9030;5528969

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

hia Darren
    i've just clicked again :thumbsup::-D

The JFK;5528992

[COLOR="Red"]Time = money, so it's not actually for free.HTH[/COLOR]

just click the link 3 times, its not rocket science :whistling:

:-D

ilovelilac;5529019

just click the link 3 times

[COLOR="Red"]I didn't.[/COLOR]

Original Poster

The JFK;5528992

[COLOR="Red"]Time = money, so it's not actually for free.HTH[/COLOR]

OK - i will bung you a quid paypal for clicking if you are getting hard up all of a sudden :whistling:

lol i didnt even realise it was a new thread i just clicked anyways :giggle:

Original Poster

ilovelilac;5529064

lol i didnt even realise it was a new thread i just clicked anyways … lol i didnt even realise it was a new thread i just clicked anyways :giggle:

Hiya love, yes Kaits contacted me earlier & said thread had disappeared. Still have no idea why.

[COLOR="Red"]What have animals ever done for us humans?

On that basis I refuse to click.[/COLOR]

The JFK;5529094

[COLOR="Red"]What have animals ever done for us humans?On that basis I … [COLOR="Red"]What have animals ever done for us humans?On that basis I refuse to click.[/COLOR]

Been a friend or companion.

I guess you have neither of these so you wouldn't know.

The JFK;5529024

[COLOR="Red"]I didn't.[/COLOR]

The JFK;5529094

[COLOR="Red"]What have animals ever done for us humans?On that basis I … [COLOR="Red"]What have animals ever done for us humans?On that basis I refuse to click.[/COLOR]

fair enough, its your choice others are happy to click so just leave them be :thumbsup:

just clicked

Original Poster

The JFK;5529094

lmao - why are you wasting your precious time even answering this thread :lol:

wulshaz;5529148

just clicked

what a coincidence! So did I :thumbsup:

borolad94;5529161

what a coincidence! So did I :thumbsup:

me 2 xxx :thumbsup:

for those of you using firefox if you install the reloadevery extension once you click the link you can set it to reload the page as often as you like automatically.

harlzter;5529534

for those of you using firefox if you install the reloadevery extension … for those of you using firefox if you install the reloadevery extension once you click the link you can set it to reload the page as often as you like automatically.

[COLOR="Red"]Or you could not.....[/COLOR]

thank you

The JFK;5529556

[COLOR="Red"]Or you could not.....[/COLOR]

ffs if your that set against not clicking the link, why don't you leave the thread?

kmac;5530556

ffs if your that set against not clicking the link, why don't you leave … ffs if your that set against not clicking the link, why don't you leave the thread?

[COLOR="Red"]
    If you're so 'set' against clicking the link why are you posting on this thread and wasting clicking time?[/COLOR]

http://gentoo-blog.de/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/please-do-not-feed-the-troll.jpg

P.S I have clicked the link :thumbsup:

mod

I have deleted various posts.

I you have nothing constructive to say in this thread then please don't post any pointless comments

PS I clicked 3 times

I clicked 3 times coz andywedge did http://www.clipartof.com/images/thumbnail/2245.gif

Click Click :thumbsup:

click from me everyday , keep it up peeps

Clicked - much prefer animals to most humans!

darren9030;5528969

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

:thumbsup::-D

Morning all:thumbsup:

clicked :thumbsup:

bigflump;5539562

thanks, just did … thanks, just did :-Dhttp://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

me too, again :-D

good morning all:thumbsup:

Original Poster

A belated good morning to you Rosie & Lilac

bigflump;5547399

Lol an even more belated good morning to everyone from me :w00t:click … Lol an even more belated good morning to everyone from me :w00t:click clickhttp://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

clicks :thumbsup::):-D

[COLOR="Red"]Not clicked.[/COLOR]

The JFK;5547605

[COLOR="Red"]Not clicked.[/COLOR]

:thumbsup:

goooood morning all:p

rosie2008;5548792

:thumbsup::-Dgoooood morning all:p

morning

every little helps :giggle:

ilovelilac;5549119