Expired

Help Fifa 14 Online on Ps4 ? EA Servers problem?

Found 5th Dec 2013
Hello there guys,

whenever I try to sign in to EA Servers on my PS4 with Fifa 14, i get a message saying "In order to access the online features for this title your sony entertainment network account must be signed in and you must be signed in to the EA Servers."

I am signed in to my Sony Network? which I believe is PSN? I also have a subscribtion of PS+ ...

Any ideas guys?

7 Comments

Do you not have to make an account for FIFA. I don't play the game personally. But thinking along the lines on cod where you can make accounts and transfer stays and stuff??

Original Poster

rachael125

Do you not have to make an account for FIFA. I don't play the game … Do you not have to make an account for FIFA. I don't play the game personally. But thinking along the lines on cod where you can make accounts and transfer stays and stuff??

Hi thanks for your reply, but I am not sure I understand what you mean?

EA account is the "fifa" account its like Origin so its used for all EA games or most of them

Have you installed the game?

Original Poster

UnhappyGamer

Have you installed the game?

yeah mate

Ok just the shame thing happened to me so I went onto the notification tab > downloads then saw the game (fifa14) needed to be installed.

I had the same issue and I updated my system* and it solved it try updating both game and system

I currently am going through the the same thing I really would like a solution
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions