Help filling in an application form.

9 replies
Found 5th Apr 2011
What is the best way to start an application form?
Im trying to start filling in the skills, knowledge and experiance part.
Im just struggling with the opening of it all.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Name

Original Poster

Thanks for that DAMNOME.. youve really helped me
oO

I'd do all of the easy bits first, start with your name, address, date of birth and education.
Draft the difficult bits elsewhere and then copy and paste them in.

Original Poster

Ive done all the easy bits I just dont know how to start this section off.

I could go for the "Since leaving high school" or "For the Past 3 years I have been ....." but it doesnt sound right.
Edited by: "Pitbikeboy" 5th Apr 2011

Since completing my academic studies and achieving acceptable grades I have further enhanced my education and experience by......

Banned

PaulDoc666

Since completing my academic studies and achieving acceptable grades I … Since completing my academic studies and achieving acceptable grades I have further enhanced my education and experience by..... full membership to shopping forum .

winner

Pitbikeboy

Ive done all the easy bits I just dont know how to start this section … Ive done all the easy bits I just dont know how to start this section off.I could go for the "Since leaving high school" or "For the Past 3 years I have been ....." but it doesnt sound right.

have you looked on google, maybe there is a tutorial there for the type of job your applying for

Its a form, not an essay, so keep the format simple.
Put the dates you have been doing each job, then the title of the job. Explain what you did in the job and then say what experience you obtained. List the skills you have gained and don't forget the ones that might not be obvious, like team-work building if you work with others and communication skills if you like chatting.

knowledge and experiance part.

Make sure you spell check it before submission.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. clocks go Back weekend 28 October why not check and clean ur smoke alarm at…65262
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659

See more discussions