Help filling writ of control order! N293A

Found 6th Jun
HI All,
2950607-Nnzv5.jpg
I won I court case against an individual and off course he didn't pay.
I am going to transfer for the High Court.

Does anybody know how to fill the part 3 of the form?

I googled it and just found people asking the same questions and nothing being answered properly.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
24 Comments
I’m not familiar with this form but if you visit your local county courthouse they should have a reception window where they process documentation, and answer questions, if they can’t guide you they can ask a back office member of staff to help you fill it in before you file it.
unfortunately with all the cutbacks not all courthouse are obliging.
Try the cab.
Toptrumpet11 m ago

I’m not familiar with this form but if you visit your local county c …I’m not familiar with this form but if you visit your local county courthouse they should have a reception window where they process documentation, and answer questions, if they can’t guide you they can ask a back office member of staff to help you fill it in before you file it.unfortunately with all the cutbacks not all courthouse are obliging.

That's my plan b! I will print the side that I know all bits and leave the others in blank.

I read that in some courts they are helpful and in some ... well!

Hopefully someone who filled one of those will give me a hint before I go on Friday,

Thanks
Are you applying for a high court bailiff to evict someone and get possession of your property back.
@booky can you shed any light on this, or know anyone who could help, after all it looks like a fairly simple form
Toptrumpet6 m ago

Are you applying for a high court bailiff to evict someone and get …Are you applying for a high court bailiff to evict someone and get possession of your property back.

Just to enforce judgment and get money back. Not related to property at all.
Edited by: "gcmarcal" 6th Jun
Hopefully booky can help you, probably out walking the dog
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 6th Jun
Toptrumpet42 s ago

Hopefully booky can help you

Thank you very much!
Hi, back from walking the dog (spooky!), but I'm not going to be much help I'm afraid.

Don't worry about the High Court Enforcement Number, that's for them to issue when you send the form in.

As for the rest I could make a guess but you'd be back to resending the form if I got it wrong. Phone your local county court and ask for either the bailiff, enforcement officer (quicker than going down to find the county closed). Hopefully you'll get someone whose able to point you in the right direction. I googled results too, and as you say, everyone asking the same question, seems ridiculous that they don't include examples with the form pack.
booky8 m ago

Hi, back from walking the dog (spooky!), but I'm not going to be much help …Hi, back from walking the dog (spooky!), but I'm not going to be much help I'm afraid.Don't worry about the High Court Enforcement Number, that's for them to issue when you send the form in.As for the rest I could make a guess but you'd be back to resending the form if I got it wrong. Phone your local county court and ask for either the bailiff, enforcement officer (quicker than going down to find the county closed). Hopefully you'll get someone whose able to point you in the right direction. I googled results too, and as you say, everyone asking the same question, seems ridiculous that they don't include examples with the form pack.

Thanks booky! I will do that. I believe that they will be aware that people get confused with these things.
gcmarcal6 h, 47 m ago

Just to enforce judgment and get money back. Not related to property at …Just to enforce judgment and get money back. Not related to property at all.

Can’t pay well take it away.....!
I thought the writ of control was all filled in by the high court as you have you ccj to take forward with the details.
bigweapon0713 h, 15 m ago

I thought the writ of control was all filled in by the high court as you …I thought the writ of control was all filled in by the high court as you have you ccj to take forward with the details.

Is everything cloudy! Once I get back from court I will explain exactly what to do. So when some poor sod googles it they can find answers.
gcmarcal9 h, 9 m ago

Is everything cloudy! Once I get back from court I will explain exactly …Is everything cloudy! Once I get back from court I will explain exactly what to do. So when some poor sod googles it they can find answers.

It is cloudy now you made me google it.
gcmarcal11 h, 17 m ago

Once I get back from court

It’s been over 11 hours.
Have they kept you in overnight?
Do you need a solicitor?
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 7th Jun
Sorry, my wife dumped my kids on me. I went there, the clerk took at the back said that everything was OK. They sealed and told me to post to the High Court, once they aprove it, bring back to them pay the fee and should be it.

I asked to where exactly should I post it they said they couldn't tell me as it was legal advice.

I will get back on Monday to this thread and post and edited version of the sealed paper. I don't have peace at home to deal with paperwork.
gcmarcal11 m ago

I asked to where exactly should I post it they said they couldn't tell me …I asked to where exactly should I post it they said they couldn't tell me as it was legal advice.

That’s the standard response, rather than “ I don’t know”
Still, at least they looked at it and sealed it.
You’ve got the High Court’s postal address I assume? Just post it recorded delivery
Toptrumpet55 m ago

That’s the standard response, rather than “ I don’t know” Still, at least t …That’s the standard response, rather than “ I don’t know” Still, at least they looked at it and sealed it.You’ve got the High Court’s postal address I assume? Just post it recorded delivery

Not really ,but I assume will be easy to find out.
Found this easy guide Phoenix which might help you, they say about getting a form 53a and how to find out your High Court Enforcement Officer. Looks like you can send it to the High Court in London or a local District Registry of the High Court.
Anyway, just send it recorded.
Don’t forget to make a copy of it before you send it, the number of papers that get ‘lost in the post’ is astonishing. Also recorded delivery can help.
Good luck.
All copied and Scanned. Apparently my high court district is the same as the local court.

Hello future users. the link is here:

courttribunalfinder.service.gov.uk/sea…ch/

I am filling the form 53a and will deliver to them personally tomorrow. Will ask to leave work early. I will soon post both forms filled with what I know as well.
I hope we’ve all been some help to you.
Everyone in here helped. The bloody thing is more complicated than it should due to outdated forms and buroucracy
Latest update. I filled the N53 form and was going to take to the court. But I found a enforcement company that does it for you free of charge. ( some wanted £155.00) to fill 2 sheets of paper.

Once they get the things checked I will ask for a copy and do a dummy version in here for posterity.

Also I will try to review the process.
Edited by: "gcmarcal" 15th Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants