Expired

Help Find Foxy Please

3 replies
Found 21st Oct 2010
Hi Everyone I hope some of you can help in the search for foxy.

On Sunday 10th October Foxy a gorgeous dog escaped from the garden in WV10 area near Cannock, UK. He is the pet of an elderly couple, and they are devastated by his disappearance.

He is a smooth coated Fox Terrier male around 4 years old ( he looks like a big Jack Russell and people who have seen him when he has been out on walks often think he is a Parsons Terrier).

He is mainly white with brown ears and the left half of his face is Brown and he has a brown patch on his back.

He was wearing a brown webbing collar but no ID tag as it had just been removed as he was going to have a bath. He IS microchipped.

The owners daughter has notified, the microchip company, all the local rescue centres and vets, advertised in the local papers and posted notices in shops and in the street in an attempt to find him.

I am asking for help, on behalf of the owners daughter as I know how devestated I would be if my dog went missing! I also know how good Facebook is for passing things on to other people. It is a small world, and it's amazing how the simple task of passing this group on to all your friends might help find this lovely dog.

He may be out of the local area and if he has been taken in the person may not realise that he has a loving home and a family who are distraught.

The family are obviously desperate to get him back and would be grateful if anyone sees him or knows some one who has a dog like this to make contact. He could be anywhere. Any information, no matter how small, may help. Please take a few moments of your time to pass this on to eveyone you know - no matter where they are.

Please join The Find Foxy facebook group in aid to raise his profile facebook.com/hom…p=1

Thank you.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
3 Comments

PM'ed

hope he turns up safe, he prob on a wonder for a lady,

Original Poster

Shewdz I am unable to reply to PM's but I've passed on your phone number to my friend

Many thanks

Steph x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What are the prices of supermarket counter pizzas?44
    2. Mobile phone advice55
    3. What is gearbest like on warranty?810
    4. Android pay set up610

See more discussions