Groups

help findind a thread please

think its over a year old ...it was called something like show ur pics of ur kitchen or something. wanna show chesso how rep-worthy my kitchen is!!! hahaha!

and no i cant be bothered to tk a pic of it now

3 Comments

Guess I better search again then - don't want to be splashing rep around for no good reason!!;-)

OK - I got it !!
    hotukdeals.com/ite…=32

Nice kitchen and it is bright but I couldn't tear my eyes away from you having a cleaner!!

What about Naeem's kitchen though - almost as big as my house.

Original Poster

chesso;5331117

Guess I better search again then - don't want to be splashing rep around … Guess I better search again then - don't want to be splashing rep around for no good reason!!;-)OK - I got it !!http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/180233/show-us-your-kitchen-photo/showpost.php?p=2030663&postcount=32Nice kitchen and it is bright but I couldn't tear my eyes away from you having a cleaner!!What about Naeem's kitchen though - almost as big as my house.

how did u find it?! i searched loads!! anyways cleaner is gone :-( she was lame at turning up on time and my lil un is now 2 so got no excuse! :giggle:

haha..... and naeems was a joke im sure. was off images i think!!

magicbeans;5331477

how did u find it?! i searched loads!! anyways cleaner is gone :-( she … how did u find it?! i searched loads!! anyways cleaner is gone :-( she was lame at turning up on time and my lil un is now 2 so got no excuse! :giggle:haha..... and naeems was a joke im sure. was off images i think!!

Remembered to put 'and older' into HUKD search, after gary-rip failed me!!

Shame about the cleaner.:-( It's the only bad thing about retirement - no cleaner. I guess the social services will get me one when I become decrepit.

You're right about the Naeem one - I'm a bit gullible sometimes.:oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929
      3. love affairs1547
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273
      5. Spotify Family Premium share614

See more discussions