Groups

help finding a bulb

hi a chap who comes into my shop has a light on his magnifing glass which needs a new bulb but he cant find one so i said i would have a look online in the book it said;

2.5v / 0.25 A/E10 bulb any ideas?

8 Comments

ebay- type in the details in2 advanced search.

Hi B

This is a Philips Lensend Vacuum 2.25V 0.25A E10/13 as described in their catalogue.

All product details:

Page 2 - 4th row

lighting.philips.com.cn/apr…pdf

lampspecs.co.uk/Lig…E10

i think the e10 is the fitting but i guess you need the correct wattage too and the type of bulb-is it a reflector?

Original Poster

choc1969;3581939

Hi BThis is a Philips Lensend Vacuum 2.25V 0.25A E10/13 as described in … Hi BThis is a Philips Lensend Vacuum 2.25V 0.25A E10/13 as described in their catalogue.All product details:Page 2 - 4th rowhttp://www.lighting.philips.com.cn/apr/content/10/1507/7/Product_Family_sg_en.pdf

hey choc thanx i dont actually know what it looks like but discription sounds right just got to find one now and order it for him any ideas?

Original Poster

thanx everyone for help rep left

bellows;3582013

hey choc thanx i dont actually know what it looks like but discription … hey choc thanx i dont actually know what it looks like but discription sounds right just got to find one now and order it for him any ideas?

Here are their contact details and list of retailers:

lighting.philips.com/gb_…en&

Original Poster

choc1969;3582093

Here are their contact details and list of … Here are their contact details and list of retailers:http://www.lighting.philips.com/gb_en/wheretobuy/index.php?main=gb_en&parent=34367624043&id=gb_en&lang=en

thank you i just phoned one of the places they said they dont have any but will call around and see if they could order a couple so fingers crossed :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31154
      3. Weekly game codes giveaway 182722
      4. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010

See more discussions