Help finding a computer case!

Posted 21st Nov
Hello!
I'm trying to find a small form factor case for a build i threw together in an old case i had...
I have an B360 ATX board but am struggling to find a case even slightly smaller than the mid tower one i have..
i mean the budget isn't strict but i was hoping for around £50

ps: i don't have any fancy coolers or anything, just a plain old 2600 stock cooler and an OEM rx 580
thank you!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
novatech.co.uk/pro…tml

Not sure if this is any good but there's guys have plenty of cases....
renagade2721/11/2019 15:11

https://www.novatech.co.uk/products/cooler-master-masterbox-q300l-micro-atx-chassis/mcb-q300l-kann-s00.htmlNot sure if this is any good but there's guys have plenty of cases....

OP have ATX motherboard...
Depends what you are looking for tower or desktop?
You can pick up some awesome old cases on ebay for less than £20 if you are on a tightar$e budget!

I have a garage full of old micro cases and server stuff!
If you were local you could pick em up for free!
Cisco06060621/11/2019 17:26

Cooler master Q500L

Micro-ATX only again.

@Lasarke Do you have any preference for dimensions? Is narrow, short or shallow more valuable?

Something like the Bitfenix Pandora is a decent option for a narrow case at 16cm wide.
EndlessWaves21/11/2019 20:01

Micro-ATX only again.@Lasarke Do you have any preference for dimensions? …Micro-ATX only again.@Lasarke Do you have any preference for dimensions? Is narrow, short or shallow more valuable?Something like the Bitfenix Pandora is a decent option for a narrow case at 16cm wide.

thank you all for the advice, I looked around and found this: amazon.co.uk/gp/…c=1

it's very well reviewed and the more i looked into reviews etc the more i couldn't resist tempered glass and RGB
If you want a good looking case that will make the girls wink and the gamers jealous you cannot go wrong with the Zalman Z11 or as I call her my DARTH VADERS BRIEFCASE!
I think I paid £40.05 but they are cheaper on ebay second hand
lol
39062088-PgViB.jpg
Alternatively if you want a case that is 5 feet by 5 feet I have a spare IBM M1 Server case!
39062088-vd291.jpg
I actually have a rackmount linux case and good for builds going up on ebay soon - £30!
39062088-pWmiS.jpg
Edited by: "omendata" 22nd Nov
Lasarke22/11/2019 00:08

thank you all for the advice, I looked around and found this: …thank you all for the advice, I looked around and found this: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07D7HVHJ5/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&psc=1 it's very well reviewed and the more i looked into reviews etc the more i couldn't resist tempered glass and RGB

It's not a small case though, possibly larger than your current tower.
EndlessWaves21/11/2019 20:01

Micro-ATX only again.@Lasarke Do you have any preference for dimensions? …Micro-ATX only again.@Lasarke Do you have any preference for dimensions? Is narrow, short or shallow more valuable?Something like the Bitfenix Pandora is a decent option for a narrow case at 16cm wide.

???
Q500L take ATX motherboard.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants