Groups
    EXPIRED

Help finding a decent snooker cue

We have been trying to get hubby a new snooker cue but none of the big shops sell them tried JJB, sports direct, decathlon etc needs to be instore to get the feel of them ut dont want rileys can anyone think of any other places to try we are close to Derby, Mansfield, Chesterfield

8 Comments

Have you tried John Lewis? When I got mine a few years ago they had a very good selection

What about Argos - they do cues from £10 up to £127. You will be able to see them instore without buying. He won't be able to try them on a table but at least he'll get a partial feel of them.....

Original Poster

need to be able to feel the weight of them etc and argos ones are either poop or overpriced

Original Poster

AberBargoed;4247479

Have you tried John Lewis? When I got mine a few years ago they had a … Have you tried John Lewis? When I got mine a few years ago they had a very good selection

looking for my closest now cheers

edit too far away and he only one online is rileys thanks anyway

dmissy13;4247503

looking for my closest now cheersedit too far away and he only one online … looking for my closest now cheersedit too far away and he only one online is rileys thanks anyway

Oh sorry :-(

You could take a look here & give these guys a call to see where their cues are stocked that are local to you - over 750 stockists apparently!

s419rfem.co.uk/Cue…htm

Hope this helps

Whatever you do though, don't buy online - I'd definitely recommend trying which works for you etc - I ended up buying mine for £80 as opposed to several that were £100 plus purely because it felt 'right'!

Original Poster

Thanks will have a look, would never buy online but spent last few weeks searching for some hardly any sports shops sell them anymore

Got mine from JJB (BCE Sports cue)...

Went along to cop a feel to see which would suit me.

If I had a spare £300+, I'd be off to Parris.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction714
      2. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1626
      3. Ditched Sky911
      4. sky q is it a good deal?68

See more discussions