Groups

Help finding a film

Right its set in the 80's early 90's - about a geek who loves this girl and she ruins her moms dress and the geek was going to spend all his savings on a new telescope but gets her the dress on the condition they go out - but she blanks him

Thats all i remember if youve seen the film you will know what i mean and can tel me what it is

Daniel

8 Comments

Banned

Lesson -

Never spend money on a woman until you are married. Even then, keep it to a minimum

Its called "Can't buy me love" I think and was made in 1987.

en.wikipedia.org/wik…Cant_Buy_Me_Love_(film[/url])

Original Poster

kapows;5772002

Lesson - Never spend money on a woman until you are married. Even then, … Lesson - Never spend money on a woman until you are married. Even then, keep it to a minimum

Or like my dad have separate bank accounts and dont tell me mum :w00t:

Original Poster

kjbenja;5772006

Its called "Can't buy me love" I think and was made in … Its called "Can't buy me love" I think and was made in 1987.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cant_Buy_Me_Love_(film[/url])

brilliant thanks for that - repped :thumbsup:

Banned

dandoc2;5772007

Or like my dad have separate bank accounts and dont tell me mum :w00t:

proper bloke! me and your pops should talk :-D

Patrick Dempsey cant buy me love ill pay for a new dress if you date me and make me popular

kapows;5772002

Lesson - Never spend money on a woman until you are married. Even then, … Lesson - Never spend money on a woman until you are married. Even then, keep it to a minimum

And always take precautions, give her a wrong name, address, phone number etc. :whistling:

kapows;5772002

Or

There are two rules all men should stick by:

1. It's important to find a woman who's a lady in the living room, a chef in the kitchen and a ***** in the bedroom.
    2. It's equally as important to ensure these three women never meet.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions